Applications are invited to apply for a fully-funded Leadership Scholarship 2021 at Malvern College Hong Kong. International students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply.
The purpose of this prestigious and highly paid scholarship is to recognize students who have been demonstrating innovative and initiative-driven leadership that has a meaningful impact on their academic work and/or community environments.
You can also Apply for Concordia University International Scholarships 2021
Leadership Scholarship 2021 Hong Kong Details
- Country Location: Hong Kong
- Host Organization: Malvern College Hong Kong
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: October 9, 2020
- Application fee, full tuition waiver
- Support for leadership projects
- Excellent international and diverse learning environment
- Co-curricular and academic enhancement programs
- Higher education consultation and university application support
Applicants need to complete online scholarship application form must be submitted alongside the following supporting documents:
- Mentor recommendation form
- Personal statement
- Parent statement
- Previous two years’ school reports
- Copy of passport
- Recent photograph (passport-size)
Applicants who demonstrate solid knowledge, know-how and skills in alignment with Malvern’s leadership definition, with a sense to further their natural talent and experience. Applicants are invited to apply on the basis of personal, academic and/or extra-curricular leadership experience. Malvern College Hong Kong has a three-step selection process to assess, evaluate and identify successful candidates: entry, online assessment, panel interview and written test as well as a leadership challenge.
The last date to apply for Leadership Scholarship 2021 at Malvern College Hong Kong is October 9, 2020.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to submit a regular application to attend Malvern College Hong Kong before their scholarship application is processed. The official website link is given below.