The University of Auckland is proud to offer a fully funded ADB Japan Scholarship Program in 2023. This fantastic opportunity opens the doors for many students to apply for a fully-funded master’s degree at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. With this opportunity, students can unlock their potential, pursue a degree and build new skills that will set them up for success in the future. Along with financial support, the program also offers comprehensive guidance from experienced professionals and staff at the university, giving each student access to informed advice on course selection and academic development. The scholarship has raised hopes of more global citizens accessing quality higher education and setting themselves up for a bright future.
The Fully Funded ADB-Japan Scholarship 2023 at the University of Auckland is an excellent opportunity that provides an opportunity to the exceptionally talented citizens of developing nations who are members of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). This ADB postgraduate scholarship helps them to pursue studies in various disciplines and gain degrees that would benefit their own economic and social development back home. This highly esteemed scholarship offers full tuition fees, living expenses, visa costs and medical insurance, and even sometimes research expenses. Scholars also get personal support orientations, networking opportunities, as well as support for internships and internship bonuses when successful. It is supplemented with mentoring throughout the year to help scholars navigate their academic journey. With such comprehensive help from this program, it encourages individuals to utilize the resources and knowledge acquired by them for a positive change in their home countries after completing their studies abroad.
The University of Auckland, ADB – Japan Scholarship Program 2023 is an amazing opportunity for students looking to build a bright future through postgraduate level studies. It offers students the chance to gain expertise in a number of fields including science, technology, economics, management and other development-related disciplines without having to worry about the associated financial burden. The University of Auckland is proud to be part of the ADB – JSP Scholarship Programme, offering postgraduate studies in some of the best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region. The scholarship is incredibly generous and will cover all expenses such as full tuition fees, return airfare, basic cost of living, health and medical insurance . This opens up fantastic prospects for those who are dreaming of enriching their education abroad while studying towards a fulfilling professional career. You can also apply for Victoria University of Scholarship in New Zealand
ADB Japan Scholarship 2023 In New Zealand Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: New Zealand
- Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB), Japanese Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host (s): The University of Auckland
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Eligibility: ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 21 July 2023
Check University of Otago Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
Areas of Study:
- Public Health
- Environmental Science
- International Business
Financial Benefits of The University of Auckland ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023:
- University full tuition fee will be provided.
- Airfare from the applicant’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living.
- Health and medical insurance will be covered.
- A special grant will be available for scholars engaged in research.
Check International Excellence Scholarships at University of Waikato
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland ADB Scholarships 2023:
- You must be a national of an ADB member country.
- You must have gained admission to an approved masters program.
- You must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- You should have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience at the time of application.
- You must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills.
- You must be under 35 years old at the time of application, In exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years.
- University of Auckland Offer letter
- Academic transcripts & certificates
- Certificate of Family Income
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS test
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Income
The last date to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023 at the University of Auckland is 21 July 2023.
Check British Council GREAT Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK
How to Apply for ADB Scholarships 2023 at the University of Auckland:
Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
You should send all the required documents by post to the University of Auckland.
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019