The Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023 for International students is available at Concordia University, Canada. The Presidential Scholarship 2023 at Concordia University is one of the most prestigious undergraduate entrance scholarships for international students. The University welcomes outstanding graduate and undergraduate students from around the world every year to study, conduct research, and innovate. Concordia University supports its students in their academic pursuits.
The Presidential Scholarship 2023 aims to support international students who’ve demonstrated academic excellence, community leadership, and are motivated to make a difference in global communities. The international undergraduate scholarship in Canada will cover tuition and fees, books, and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate. The University offers two Presidential Scholarships per year to incoming students undertaking full-time undergraduate programs. This program provides a great opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in Canada on scholarship. Concordia University has achieved high achievements in all fields of study. The university has produced some of the world’s most successful professionals and researchers by working with international partners.
Concordia University, which is known as Concordia Comprehensive Public Research University, is one of the best Canadian universities. The university is located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Through various opportunities, it ensures students from around the world have access to higher education programs. The Concordia University international undergraduate grant enables undergraduate students to learn under the supervision of experts and technicians in related fields. Concordia is joining the Decade of Action to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. In addition, they address community health, global literacy, water security, environmental impact, and the design of sustainable infrastructure. You can also apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships 2023 in the UK
Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: Concordia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition fee, books, & living costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 9, 2023
Available Study Fields:
- Arts & media
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Cultural studies
- Engineering & computer science
- Environment & sustainability
- Physical & health sciences
- Humanities & social sciences
- Literature & languages
- Math & sciences
- Interdisciplinary studies
Benefits of Concordia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023:
- Tuition and fees
- Living costs and Books are based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- The Scholarship award is renewable up to four years of study.
Eligibility Criteria of Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023:
- International students from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a current CV that outlines all their work, culture volunteer experience, and other achievements.
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Good academic performance minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Candidates must meet the Concordia University English Language Requirement.
The application deadline to Apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada is February 9, 2023. (Applications will open on January 9, 2023)
How to Apply for Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023?
- Check out the official website for Concordia university scholarship application details if you meet the criteria.
- Two forms are available: the student application form and the nomination form.
- An applicant should highlight volunteer work, cultural activities, academic achievements, and awards in their student application.
- For more information, please visit the Concordia University official website.