Applications are exclusively open to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships 2023 offers international students a great opportunity to study master’s degree in Japan on a fully-funded scholarship program. It is an excellent opportunity for well-qualified International Students from ADB’s developing member countries to pursue Masters Degree programs at the University of Tokyo.
Students from member countries of ABD are eligible for the ABD Japan master’s scholarship, funded by the government of Japan. More than 300 scholarships are awarded each year through the ADB scholarship program. The University of Tokyo offers master’s degree programs in almost all academic fields and majors under ADB Scholarship.
The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) and the Division of Environmental Studies, which consists of six departments, are designated by the ADB to receive the ADB-JSP scholarship allocation since 2000. In conjunction with faculty and researchers, the ADB scholars will develop innovative projects. You can also Apply for Victoria University of Scholarship in New Zealand 2022-23
University of Tokyo Japan ADB Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Citizens of ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 10 December 2022.
Benefits of the ADB-Japan Scholarship Program 2023:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- Books allowance & instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
List of Available Study Fields & Majors:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo Japan ADB Scholarship 2023:
To apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo, you need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a national of ADB Member Countries.
- A bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have worked full-time for at least 2 years.
- Candidate Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- In Exceptional cases, appropriate programs for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- The applicant must agree to come back home after degree completion.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Scholarship 2023 in Japan at the University of Tokyo is 10 December 2022.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023?
- Find a supervisor and make sure he or she wants to supervise your graduation thesis (through the link in the application form) and
- The applicant must prepare all the required documents and submit them except the recommendation letter through the online application form (google)form by selecting apply now button.
- The applicant must Send application materials by email before the deadline. The title of the email should be ” ADB Application_Name (applicant’s name)”.
- The recommendation letters should be sent by email from the recommender with the title: “ADB Recommendation Letter_Name(applicant’s name).
- Once your documents have been reviewed by the faculty, they will inform everyone in mid-February. Applicants who are successful will need to submit the original documents (except the recommendation letter) by March 20, 2023, along with the supervisor selection and additional documents listed below.
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS), the University of Tokyo
Submission email: email@example.com
International Liaison Office Graduate School of Frontier Sciences,
The University of Tokyo, Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Chiba 277-8563, Japan
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558