Applications for Romania’s scholarships are now open, offered by the Government of Romania and the ministry of foreign affairs. These scholarships are for all international students who are NOT a part of the EU – European Union.
The Romania state scholarship program is offering Bachelor’s, Masters, and Doctoral degree programs for all international students.
A wide range of academic fields is available in Romanian Universities. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be 3-6 Years, for the Master Program, it will be 1.5 or 2 Years and For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years.
Romania Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Romania
- Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral studies
- Scholarship Value: partially funded
- Fields available: Various fields
- Start date of classes: October 1, 2020
- Deadline: March 16, 2020
Available Academic Fields:
Romania Scholarship is available academic fields List:
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine
- Visual arts
- Technical studies
- Romanian culture and civilization,
- Political science
- Administrative sciences
- Education sciences
- Human sciences
- Oil and gas
List of Universities:
CLICK HERE for the complete list of Universities offering Romanian Government Scholarship.
Language of Study:
The Romania Scholarship 2020 will be offered to Study in Romanian Language Only. Applicants who do not understand the Romanian language will be provided a one year course to prepare them for it.
Duration of Romanian Scholarship
- The Romania EU scholarships for Undergraduate Masters and Doctorate Degree are offered in three study cycles:
- For Undergraduate: between 3 -6 years
- For Masters: between 1.5 – 2 years
- For Doctoral studies: between 3 -4 years
- International candidates citizens coming from all the states of the world are eligible to apply. (Except European Member Countries)
- Romanian citizens are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The age limit should no more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies. And 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies.
- An official letter issued (provided) by the diplomatic mission of the candidate country.
- Must be filled Both the form 1 and 2.
- Legalized copies of academic documents
- A Legalized copy of the birth certificate
- Copies of the first three passport pages
- Fresh photographs
- A medical certificate
- It is notified that candidates should read the Program Details carefully before applying for the scholarship.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend for financial support.
- 65 EURO/Month for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month for Postgraduate Students or (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
The deadline for Romania Government Scholarship 2020 is different for each country. To check the deadline for Scholarship in your country Please visit the official website of the Embassy of Romania in Your Country.
However the last date to receive the applications at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania is 16th March 2020.
How to Apply For Romania Scholarship 2020
Search in Google “Embassy of Romania Name in Your Country” For Example, Indians will search in google Embassy of Romania in India. Open the Embassy Website link and Search “Scholarships” in the Search Bar.