Applications are now open and accepted to apply for the Taiwan International Internship in 2020. This is a Fully Funded Internship, which will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. You are not required to pay the application fee for the TIGP- IIP Summer Internship Programme.
The TIGP Summer Internship will be starting from 1st May – 31st August 2020. The Summer Internship in Taiwan duration is 2-3 Months. TOFEL, IETLS is not mandatory for this Summer Internship.
All the international students from all over the world, Undergraduates, and master’s students are eligible to apply for the Internship in Taiwan, so if you are looking for an international internship opportunity in Taiwan, then this is an excellent chance for you apply before the closing date.
TGIP SIP Taiwan International Internship Details
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Host University: Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan or Partner University
- Program Duration: 2-3 Months (May, August)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th February 2020
Taiwan International Internship Introduction
The international summer internship will start from 1st May – 31st August 2020.
- Orientation: Detailed Introduction to Academia Sinica and Taiwan International Graduate Program.
- Trips to GP Associate Institutions and Sightseeing/Field Trips.
- Basic or Fundamental Free Chinese Language Classes.
- Internship Report/Poster Presentation.
- Certificate Awarding Ceremony.
Internship Study Fields:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
The Taiwan Summer Internship will cover all Expenses for the successful applicants.
- TIGP and the hosting PI will respectively offer NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for 2 (two) months.
- (TIGP will give a monthly stipend of NTD 20,000/months, and the sponsoring faculty will provide an additional monthly stipend of NTD 10,000/ month).
- The monthly stipend will be given after the 15th of each month in Cash.
- Besides that, half of the cheapest round-way airfare at the economy class of the batch will be provided to the successful participating candidates.
The Eligibility Criteria for TIGP-IIP internship is given below for all International Students from all over the world.
- All International Candidates are Eligible for TIGP Summer Internship.
- All Undergraduate Students who will have been conferred a Bachelor’s degree by August 2021. (Or those students who will have been conferred a Bachelor’s ＋ Master’s Dual Degree by August 2021.)
- Students are pursuing a Master’s Degree and holding a B.S. Degree.
- Individuals who are holding a B.S. or Master’s degree. (those students who are pursuing a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) are not eligible).
To complete the online application, you will need the following documents.
- Submit your CV on the research interests page.
- Submit your Statement of Purpose on the research interests page.
- Upload your original academic transcript on the Current Status of the Applicant.
- Complete all the required information on the online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Original academic transcript
28th February 2020 is the last date to apply for the Taiwan International Internship Program 2021.
How to Apply
All candidates need to create an account and complete the Online Application Form. The Official website Link of the Online Application is given below.