Applications are invited for the Future News Worldwide Conference 2020 in the UK. Future News Worldwide 2020 is a fully funded conference and will take place on 14 and 15 July at Sky’s global headquarters in London.
Travel expenses and accommodation costs will be provided to successful candidates.
The British Council is organizing an international summit for the world’s best young media makers. Undergraduate Postgraduate and recent Graduate students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Future News Worldwide conference 2020 in London, UK. This year One hundred (100) of the world’s most capable, self-confidence, motivated, and enthusiastic student journalists will get the chance to attend an intensive media training program.
What is Future News Worldwide?
Future News Worldwide, is the British Council, and some of the world’s leading media organizations partnership program. The program is mainly to support young minds of the world to grow a wide range of journalism skills and to build the UK as a global leader in the promoting of young journalists and media figures.
Future News Worldwide Conference 2020 Details
Future News Worldwide 2020 is a Fully Funded International Conference in Europe By British Council UK.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host City: London
- Program Duration: 14 and 15 July
- Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate, Postgraduate students and Recent Graduate
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
The selected applicants for International Conference 2020 will get the following Benefits.
- Airfare ticket from the local airport to London before dates of the Conference
If you’re passionate about journalism, then Future News Worldwide 2020 is an excellent chance for you! Whether you’re a writer, blogger, vlogger, photographer, radio journalist, or work in any other kind of media-related field, you can apply for Future News Worldwide 2020. Please read the eligibility criteria and requirements below.
- Be aged 18-25 on July 1, 2020
- Should Not have participated before in Future News Worldwide or Future News.
- Be dedicated to perusing a career in journalism, in any form
- Be ready to travel to and from the UK on any date between July 11-16, 2020
- Please make sure that if a candidate is shortlisted for a place at the Conference, then he/she will be required to provide strong evidence of eligibility (identity, age, student status, and English language ability).
Before starting your application, you must have the following documents,
- Valid Reference Letter from your editor, manager, teacher, or past employer.
- English language qualification certificate. (if available).
How To Apply For Conference
- Accept and agree to the Competition Rules by ticking the box “I have read and understood the Competition Rules and agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Answer the and eligibility questions
- Answer the Application Questions
- Provide the requested Supporting Documents
- Submit the application form.
The application process is online for Future News Worldwide London. The official link to the online application is given below.it is advised to prepare your answers in advance before starting the online form.
February 14, 2020, is the last date to apply for the Future News Worldwide Conference 2020 in the UK.