The RIPS Summer Internship opportunity taking place in the United States in 2024 is a fantastic way to gain professional experience while receiving funding. Academic students in the sciences, mathematics, engineering, and related fields can benefit from this stimulating work experience. They will have access to top research institutes and build interesting relationships with leading professionals. It’s a great way for students to expand their technical knowledge and make their CVs stand out from other applicants when they start applying for jobs. Furthermore, even if you do not get accepted for the internship, applying provides invaluable practice and preparation for future job applications. So don’t miss this chance to strengthen your future career prospects.
The RIPS Summer Internship Program 2024 brings together a truly international cohort of young researchers and students from across the globe. Students will have the amazing opportunity to take part in hands-on project-based learning experiences, to hone their research skills and gain valuable industry experience. Taking part in this prestigious program may open up any future dreams they might have of valuable careers within the scientific community. With world renowned instructors providing guidance and mentorship, participants could find themselves well on their way to becoming successful innovators and influencers in their chosen fields.
RIPS Summer Internship 2024 in the United States provides a wonderful opportunity for students to travel, learn, and make firsthand connections with professionals in the industry. Airfare or mileage reimbursement is provided to all interns, which covers most of the travel expenses associated with the internship. Housing in dorms and most meals are also taken care of for the duration of stay. Moreover, IPAM has thoughtfully extended support for future conference attendance and visa applications from international students looking to take advantage of this program. Financial compensation is also included in the framework – participants will receive an upfront stipend of US$4,000 upon commencement of their internship! You can also Apply for Amazon Internships 2023 (Paid Internships)
RIPS Summer Internship 2024, USA Details:
- Internship Host Country: USA
- University: University of California, Los Angeles
- Duration: 9 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
Benefits of RIPS Summer Internship 2024:
The following expenses will be covered in the fully-funded RIPS Summer Internship 2024 in the United States.
- Participants will receive a stipend of $3800
- Travel (Airfare)
- Accommodation for the entire duration of the internship.
RIPS Summer Internship 2024 Fields & Areas:
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
Eligibility Criteria of the RIPS Internship 2024 in the USA:
- Participants from any country can apply.
- Undergraduate and fresh graduates are eligible to apply for the RIPS Internship.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for the internship.
- International students or studied outside the United States are eligible.
- CV/Resume (Updated)
- Reference Letters
- Academic Records
The application deadline to Apply for the RIPS Summer Internship 2024 in the United States for international students is February 5, 2024.
How to Apply for the RIPS Internship Program 2024 in the USA:
- You need to fill out an online application through the RIPS website.
- You may review the program description and requirements by clicking on “Apply.”
- The first time you log in, you will need to enter your email address, a password, and check the “this is my first login…” checkbox.
- Once you have logged in, fill out the Standard Coversheet. Be sure to enter the names of your two reference writers.
- You will be redirected to the RIPS application form once you click the “submit” button.
- Complete the RIPS application form. Please select your country of citizenship when asked about your US visa status. You should also select the program(s) to which you wish to be considered (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). International students are only eligible for RIPS-LA.