The opportunity for you to be a part of the highly regarded NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 in Japan is now open! This fully-funded program is open to international undergraduates and master’s students, eager to foster their future careers in genetics and other life science fields. During this summer program, participants will connect with peers from all over the world, expand their knowledge of genetics through a variety of means, and have access to cutting-edge technology from the NIG laboratories. The NIG Japan internship program encourages creative learning and international collaboration – scholars are sure to leave feeling inspired and with greater confidence in their professional abilities!
The summer program at NIG is a unique opportunity to get real-world experience conducting research in the field. You’ll be under the close supervision of a host investigator, where you’ll be able to collaborate and contribute your own ideas and skills. At the end of it all, you and your fellow colleagues will have a chance to present what you’ve accomplished during the program in an exciting “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium” which will help enhance your professional skills and open possibilities for future learning opportunities. It’s an incredible learning experience where incredible mentorship meets personal growth!
The NIG internship in Japan offers a variety of opportunities for students to gain valuable research experience and sharpen important skills. Interns can look forward to extensive training on scientific research, communication, and networking with principal investigators, not to mention demonstrate their achievements through the issuance of certificates on successful completion of the program. On top of that, they will have many additional possibilities as part of the program such as engaging with graduate programs, taking part in journal clubs, experiencing seminars by distinguished researchers who are both internally and externally sourced, as well as a special opportunity to learn the Japanese language. This is indeed a fantastic chance for anyone looking to build a strong foundation in their scientific career. You can also apply for OIST Internship Program 2023 in Japan (Paid Internship)
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: The duration of the program is 6 Weeks.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 6 January, 2023.
Benefits of the NIG Internship 2022 in Japan:
- Airfare Tickets
- Local transportation
- Lodging in the institute’s guesthouse
- Travel insurance
- Allowance for meals
Check RIPS Summer Internship 2023 in the USA (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for the NIG Internship program 2023:
- Students from any country can apply for NIG Internship
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Candidates can apply who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year undergraduate Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor’s degree program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers
The application deadline to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023 is January 6, 2023 (Japan standard time, JST).
Check Microsoft Internship Program 2023 | Funded
How to Apply for the NIG Internship program in Japan 2023?
- You should have general information such as your current postal address, your area of interest, and the preferred host laboratory where you wish to study before you begin the registration process.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your application number and password.
- During the initial registration process, you will be required to provide the names and e-mail addresses of two recommenders.
- You should ask your recommenders to write a recommendation letter for you before you register.
- Following the registration process, the recommenders will receive an e-mail asking them to enter their recommendation.