Applications are invited to apply for Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2021 in Canada. Every year Concordia University welcomes exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research, and innovate at the Canada’s thriving institution.
The Concordia University Presidential Scholarship is a newly established full flight scholarship award designed to help talented international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership, and motivation to better the global community.
Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Canada
- University: Concordia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition fee, books, & living costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 1, 2021
Available Study Fields:
- Arts & media
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Cultural studies
- Engineering & computer science
- Environment & sustainability
- Physical & health sciences
- Humanities & social sciences
- Literature & languages
- Math & sciences
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Tuition and fees
- Living costs and Books are based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- The Scholarship award is renewable up to four years of study.
- International students from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a current CV that outlines all their work, culture volunteer experience, and other achievements.
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Good academic performance minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Candidates must meet the Concordia University English Language Requirement.
The last date to Apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarship 2021 is February 1, 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarship, Applicants must complete an online application for admission and upload all the required documents to their My Concordia student portal.