Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program 2023 is a highly competitive Internship program that attracts outstanding international students to Canada. Each year, interns from Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks to undertake research projects under the supervision of Canadian Universities professors or facility members in numerous academic disciplines.
There are now over 70 universities across Canada that are offering Mitacs Globalink Research Internships. The Mitacs Global Research Internship will be offered in the following fields science, engineering, mathematics, humanities, and social sciences.
Mitacs interns will have the opportunity to participate in learning opportunities as well as cultural diversity, social, and recreational experiences. Selected students will be provided with a scholarship that covers their travel and living expenses (accommodation, and health insurance). You can also Apply for Microsoft Internship Program 2023 | Funded
Mitacs Research Internship 2023 in Canada Details:
- Internship Host Country: Canada
- Internship Duration: 12-Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 22, 2022
What are the Benefits of Matics Internship 2023 in Canada?
- The interns will have the opportunity to conduct their research with professors and universities across Canada.
- Interns will receive a stipend of up to $300 to cover student enrollment fees.
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada
- Transportation from a Canadian airport to their place of accommodation.
- Stipend for housing
- Health insurance
- Registration for industry-related events and professional development courses.
- A Globalink Research Certificate of Completion will be awarded.
Eligibility Criteria for Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023?
- The candidate must be a full-time undergraduate or undergraduate/master’s student from an accredited institution.
- The candidate must be a citizen of one of the Mitacs eligible countries.
- Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Germany, Hong Kong, Ukraine, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Tunisia, France, (UK) United Kingdom, and the United States.
- A minimum of 18 years of age is required of the candidate.
- As with Fall 2023, the applicant must have one or three remaining semesters.
- The candidate must be available to complete a 12-week internship in Canada.
Supporting Documents for the Mitacs Internship:
- Provide a CV
- Provide official transcript in English or French
- Personal Statement
- At least One reference letter
- A Valid Passport
- Research Experience
The application deadline to apply for the Mitacs internship program 2023 in Canada is Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 1 p.m. Pacific Time (PT).
How to apply for the Mitacs Internship 2023?
- Applicants must submit their applications online via the Global student platform.
- Candidates would be required to apply for a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects in at least three Canadian provinces.
- On the Globalink Student Platform, you will be required to create a personal user account.
- Avoid creating several profiles; your application may be incorrectly processed.
- You will be able to save your work and return it later to add additional information and any necessary documents.