The Asian Development Bank offers an exciting opportunity for graduate students to intern with the bank in 2023-24. The internship program provides successful candidates with the chance to work on multiple projects and gain valuable experience in the Asian development sector. Interns will have the opportunity to work on research projects, policy analysis, and other activities related to the bank’s operations. In addition, interns will have the chance to attend workshops and seminars, and network with other professionals working in the field. The Asian Development Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is looking for qualified graduates from Asian countries to join the ADB Internship Program 2023-24. There are a number of opportunities available through the ADB for university students, graduates, as well as professionals from around the world. An internship with the ADB is a great way for college students to develop invaluable experience in development, and in business administration by gaining a deeper understanding of Asia and demonstrating leadership skills through a challenging business project Building a network of contacts with peers from across Asia and taking advantage of the ADB’s financial and programmatic expertise.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a multilateral development bank that provides financial and technical assistance to its developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific. It was established in 1966 with the aim of promoting economic growth and poverty reduction in the region. The ADB has its headquarters in Manila, Philippines, with offices throughout Asia and an extensive network of staff throughout the region. The bank lends to governments, as well as private companies, and also provides technical assistance to member countries. It aims to reduce poverty through a sustainable approach to development by providing support for infrastructure projects, strengthening institutions, facilitating trade, promoting social equity and assisting in disaster recovery efforts. You Can Also Apply for Apple Internships 2023 For International Students
ADB Internship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Sponsored Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Eligibility: ADB Member Countries
- Program Duration: 8 weeks to 26 weeks.
- Deadline: 15th February 2023
Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
- A stipend for living expenses
- Airfare Ticket
- Work in a broader international development organization;
- Work opportunity with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Achieve a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Check Amazon Internships 2023 (Paid Internships)
Check Microsoft Internship Program 2023 | Funded
Eligibility Criteria for the ADB Internship Program 2023-24:
- Applicant should be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member country,
- Applicants should be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s trade.
- Candidate must hold an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have professional experience relevant to the internship assignment.
The application deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship program is 15th February 2023..
Check OIST Internship Program 2023 in Japan (Paid Internship)
How to Apply for the ADB Internship Program 2023-24:
- Candidates must apply online using the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- Prepare yourself to answer the essay questions.
- An essay and a curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the ADB form.
- Submit your ADB application before the deadline.