Equip yourself with important academic excellence and creativity needed in the job market today by undertaking studies at Utrecht University through its Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands. The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands is a highly selective program intended for outstanding international students from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who wish to pursue a Master’s degree at Utrecht University. It is a scholarship program that offers a number of highly talented candidates from all around the world the opportunity to pursue a degree at Utrecht University in a number of specific fields. The scholarships are funded by the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund established by Utrecht University as well as by contributions of Utrecht University alumni who have made contributions to the fund.
Utrecht University is widely recognized as one of the top institutions for higher education in the world. With a prestigious academic tradition and a strong focus on groundbreaking research, its Excellence Scholarship is highly sought after by students from around the globe. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to exceptional students seeking to attend Utrecht, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in an enriching learning environment that fosters innovation and discovery. Whether you are interested in exploring cutting-edge topics like artificial intelligence or medical genetics, or you simply want to gain the skills necessary for success in a competitive global marketplace, Utrecht University has much to offer you. So why not take advantage of its Excellence Scholarship and pursue your dreams at this top-tier institution? You can also apply for Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Utrecht University
- Program Duration: 1-2 years
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded by: Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES) Fund
- Deadline: January 31, 2023.
Financial Benefits of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
The Utrecht Excellence scholarships 2022 provide the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees
- This scholarship covers the full tuition fees or the full tuition fees as well as a one-year permit to live and study in the Netherlands.
Check Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2023 in France (Fully Funded)
Available Study Fields List:
- Global Criminology.
- Social, Health and Organizational Psychology.
- Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Methodology & Statistics, Biomedical & Social Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Social and Health Psychology.
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Comparative Literary Studies.
- Gender Studies.
- Media, Art and Performance Studies.
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Art History.
- Development and Socialization in Childhood and Adolescence.
- Legal Research.
- Social and Health Psychology.
- Sociology and Social Research.
Check Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of the Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands:
- A candidate must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- A candidate must have completed the secondary school and/or undergraduate degree outside the Netherlands.
- A candidate must be top 10% of their graduating class by demonstrating a letter or a class raking certificate.
- A candidate must have applied for the eligible master’s degree program at the university.
- Official Transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Motivation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
The application deadline to apply for the Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is 31 January 2023 (23:59 CET).
How to Apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship will be available for non-EU/EEA students after they have submitted an application for an eligible Master’s programme, before the deadline.
- You will be able to view the UES application(s) from your Osiris Online Application account dashboard. You must click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the program for which you are applying, upload your proof of belonging to the top 10%, answer the questions, and submit your application.