Applications are being accepted from international students to benefit from CERN Junior Fellowship 2022 in Switzerland. The program is currently open for Undergraduate and Graduates, Fresh Students. Applicants are not required to pay an application or registration fee for the CERN training program in 2022. The fully-funded fellowship in Switzerland aims to attract a wide range of technicians from the fields of applied sciences, computer technology, and engineering. This programme has been designed to attract potential participants who would be interested in working in such a research group supervised by professionals from the European continent.
The CERN Junior Fellowship aims to support graduates from universities or higher technical institutes to gain practical experience in the field of Applied Sciences, Computing, and Engineering, physics with limited or No Work Experience. The CERN fellowship 2022 in Europe enables young researchers to gain skills and insights into related fields through quality-driven approaches and expert advice. Students in the European fellowship program have the opportunity to apply their academic theoretical work to the real world in a way that is useful once they enter their future professions.
The CERN Junior fellowship in Switzerland is a fully-funded international fellowship opportunity. All the necessary expenses of the selected candidates will be covered by CERN. There is no need to submit IELTS/TOEFL for the CERN Junior fellowship. The European fellowship Programme provides valuable opportunities for researchers to spread their knowledge, expertise, and abilities to other countries, in general, and Switzerland in particular. Fellows of CERN have the opportunity to interact with people of different backgrounds and find out about the values of teamwork and religious tolerance. The CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research, was founded with the purpose of imbuing the fervent fellows within the institute with the key values of inclusiveness and diversity. You can also apply for CrossCulture Program 2022 in Germany
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2022 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: Between 6 to 36 months.
- Eligibility: CERN Member Countries
- Deadline: March 1st, 2022.
Financial Benefits of CERN Junior Fellowship 2022 in Switzerland:
- Selected candidates will receive an employment contract for 6 to 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Health insurance scheme (for yourself, your spouse, and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant,
- Family Child & infant allowances
- Travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Junior Fellowship 2022 in Geneva Switzerland:
- Those candidates who have graduated, or are about to graduate within six months are eligible to apply for CERN Juinor Fellowship.
- You should have Limited or No Work Experience OR No more than 4 years relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- A candidate should be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Click Here to Check Your Country)
Supporting Documents for CERN Junior Fellowship:
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Your most Recent Relevant Qualification.
- Three recommendation letters
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2022 in Switzerland is March 1st, 2022 at 12:00 pm CEST.PM CEST).
What are the steps to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship in Switzerland 2022?
- The application must be made online through the official website.
- Make sure all your personal information is included.
- Ensure your relevant experience is included as well.
- Add your education.
- Please upload your resume and picture as well.
- Upload all necessary documents.