The CrossCulture Exchange Program in Germany 2022 is now accepting applications. 120 professionals or active volunteers from 46 countries will get the opportunity to participate in a fully-funded fellowship in Europe where they will exchange ideas and collaborate. Participants in this German exchange program work under the supervision of international professionals at the partner organizations for two to three months. During the fully-funded exchange program in Germany, participants have the opportunity to build their skills and expertise while enhancing their networks by learning from other intellectuals from around the world.
The CCP Fellowships program aims to help professionals and talented volunteers move beyond their own cultural affinities and become actively engaged in growing and developing their communities. The CrossCulture exchange program is an amazing opportunity for you to travel to Germany for free and participate in intellectual workshops and events organized by CEE. This program assembles experts from almost all fields of life, as well as from the fields of culture, education, science, and medicine. It is a fully-funded program offered by the German German Federal Foreign Office.
The CCP Fellowships 2022 focus on several important areas, including policy and society, media and culture, human rights and peace, and sustainable development. People who wish to join the international exchange program must work in one of these fields and have extensive experience and knowledge in these fields. This fully-funded opportunity in Germany offers a unique opportunity for change-makers and future leaders to learn how to address critical challenges in society and the world, with a special emphasis on the focus areas. You can also apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program 2022-23
CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 Germany Details:
- CCP Host Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 to 3 months.
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Benefits of the CrossCulture Program 2022 in Germany:
- Each fellow will receive a stipend of 550 Euro per month.
- The fellows will also receive round-trip airfares.
- Each fellow will receive a monthly public transportation pass.
- There will be health insurance coverage for fellows in this fellowship.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed (if any).
- The German participants will receive a monthly stipend of 500 Euros along with accommodation allowances of 550 Euros and other benefits
Eligible Countries: Malaysia Algeria, Armenia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Qatar, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates.
Eligibility Criteria for CrossCulture Program in Germany 2022:
- Applications are open to all international applicants from the above countries.
- To be eligible for the program, participants must be at least 23 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience working for civil society organizations in their country of residence.
- The applicant should be proficient in English and having knowledge of German would be advantageous.
- He or she should be in good health.
Fields and topics available for the CCP program:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
CrossCulture Program 2022 Application Deadline:
The application deadline to apply for the CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2022 in Germany for International Applicants is 31st January 2022.
What are the steps to apply to the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2022?
- The applicant must complete an application online, through the CCP application portal.
- Ensure that all documents are prepared for uploading.
- Make sure your application is complete with all the required documents.
- Your CV should be written in English.
- Write your letter of motivation according to the instructions. Also, your letter of recommendation must be formatted according to the template.