Applications are now being accepted for the British Council IELTS Award 2022. The British Council IELTS Awards provide applicants with a chance to receive up to £10,000 to support their studies worldwide. The British Council IELTS Award was established with the purpose of assisting high-caliber individuals who demonstrate a strong motivation to further their career and potential to make a positive contribution to society with their studies. The IELTS Award 202 enables successful applicants to pursue a postgraduate or undergraduate degree at any college or university in the world that accepts IELTS as an admission requirement.
The British Council IELTS Award will be awarded to successful applicants for study at an institution of higher education anywhere in the world (in Germany or abroad). The British Council IELTS Award can range in value from £3,000 to £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution chosen by the winner. The award will cover the cost of the course chosen by the winner. Award amounts will be paid to the institution directly, and only apply to courses taking place in the 2022-23 academic year.
The IELTS Award has been designed to encourage young people who are interested in studying abroad to pursue their academic interests. It offers flexibility in terms of course selection at English-speaking universities around the world as well as financial support. Those who are successful in their IELTS tests in selected countries will receive a cash prize to help them fulfill their academic dreams. The test that is widely recognized and trusted by educational institutions and universities around the world could help you to go even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, organization, and destination. You can also apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships UK 2022-2023
British Council IELTS Award 2022 Short Summary:
- Host Institutions: Higher educational institutions anywhere in the world.
- Study Fields: Any English taught program.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Eligibility: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
Benefits of British Council IELTS Award 2022:
- British Council IELTS award recipients will receive a prize worth between £3,000 and £10.000.
- The size of the award will vary depending on the tuition fees of the institution you wish to attend, and must be applied to the cost of tuition for your selected program.
- If the selected candidate’s tuition fees are less than the maximum individual award of £10,000, remaining funds would be allocated to runners-up.
Check KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023 in South Korea
Eligibility Criteria of the British Council IELTS Award 2022:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old by 31 July 2022 in order to apply.
- The applicant must have taken the IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF).
- An applicant must have taken a test administered by the British Council between 1 June 2021 and 10 June 2022.
- An applicant must achieve a minimum band score of 6.5 on the overall IELTS test, as well as a minimum score of 6.5 on each of the four components of the IELTS test.
- A student must plan to enroll in the academic year 2022–23, which begins in August 2022.
- The applicant must be interested in studying full-time at a university in an English-taught undergraduate or graduate course.
The application deadline to apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 for worldwide students is 30 June 2022 (14:00, German time).
Check Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia
How to apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022?
- You need to have taken the IELTS test at a testing center authorized by the British Council in Germany.
- You will then be issued an official Test Report Form (TRF)
- After that complete the online application form and submit it.