Applications are being accepted from international students to benefit from CERN Junior Fellowship 202-22 in Switzerland. The program is currently open for Undergraduate and Graduates, Fresh Students. Applicants are not required to pay an application or registration fee for the CERN training program in 2021.
The CERN Junior Fellowship aims to support graduates from universities or higher technical institutes to gain practical experience in the field of Applied Sciences, Computing, and Engineering, physics with limited or No Work Experience.
The CERN Junior fellowship in Switzerland is a fully-funded international fellowship opportunity. All the necessary expenses of the selected candidates will be covered by CERN. There is no need to submit IELTS/TOEFL for the CERN Junior fellowship.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: Between 6 to 36 months.
- Eligibility: CERN Member Countries
- Deadline: 1 September 2021.
Financial Benefits of CERN Junior Fellowship 2021-22 in Switzerland:
- Selected candidates will receive an employment contract for 6 to 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Health insurance scheme (for yourself, your spouse, and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant,
- Family Child & infant allowances
- Travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Junior Fellowship 2021-22 in Geneva Switzerland:
- Those candidates who have graduated, or are about to graduate within six months are eligible to apply for CERN Juinor Fellowship.
- You should have Limited or No Work Experience OR No more than 4 years relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- A candidate should be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Click Here to Check Your Country)
Supporting Documents for CERN Junior Fellowship:
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Your most Recent Relevant Qualification.
- Three recommendation letters
The application deadline to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2021-22 in Switzerland is 1 September 2021 at noon (12.00 PM CEST).
How to Apply:
You need to apply online for CERN Junior Fellowship 2021-22. Your application to CERN should normally reach no later than 1 September 2021 at noon (12.00 PM CEST).