Are you a young leader who wants to make a difference in your community? Do you have a passion for healthcare? Do you want to learn and grow with others? If yes, the Atlantic Fellowship in the USA might be the perfect opportunity for you. The Atlantic Fellowship at George Washington University offers fellows a unique opportunity to expand and deepen their understanding of and knowledge of health equity in the United States. The fully-funded leadership program in the United States is designed for all those young leaders who are working hard to resolve health disparities and who are aware that having a strong health workforce will benefit humanity.
The Atlantic Fellowship Program is a fully-funded leadership opportunity that will provide you with an all-expense in the USA to grow your capacities for both professional and personal development. You will be immersed in cutting-edge health research, policy, & practice at top U.S. universities; be introduced to leaders from the health equity field; gain public exposure through various media outlets, and have access to a unique global alumni network.
The Atlantic Health Equity Fellowship Program is a yearlong immersion program designed to harness the power, promise, and potential of health equity by bringing together a diverse and talented group of leaders to learn, grow, build networks and shape the health equity agenda. You can also apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Short Summary of Atlantic Fellowship In USA 2022:
- Fellowship Host Country: United States of America
- Host Institute: George Washington University in Washington, DC
- Program Dates: June 2021 – April 2022
- No. of Fellowships: 20
What are the Benefits of the Atlantic Fellowship in the USA 2022?
- The program will cover all expenses related to participation in the fellowship.
- There will also be opportunities to build a network throughout the fellowship.
- Participants will have the opportunity to attend four in-person convenings throughout the year.
- Participants will be able to participate in team-based learning opportunities.
Eligibility Requirements of the Atlantic Fellowship in the USA 2022:
- Candidates from both the United States and abroad are eligible to apply.
- Individuals who are entrepreneurs or leaders of organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate a prior commitment to health equity through their projects and/or work.
- The candidates should propose a good project proposal that offers new skills and strategies in combating health disparities.
- Fellows should have a fluent command of the English Language.
- Each fellow should be able to travel to Washington twice during the fellowship.
- Candidates are required to be actively engaged in health-related fields.
The application deadline to apply for the Atlantic Fellowship 2022 in the USA is May 1, 2022.
What is the application process for the Atlantic Fellowship in USA 2022?
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online.
- Those who are the head of their own organizations may have a reference letter from a member of their respective boards or a colleague who is in the same field but at another organization.
- Each candidate should provide the correct information regarding his or her employment and professional background.