The Sky Global Summer Exchange and Internship Program 2022 provides an excellent opportunity for students from around the world. During your stay in Turkey, you can participate in a variety of cultural activities that will refresh your mind throughout the 5-week internship program. Your participation in this training will contribute to your professional and personal development by fostering skills development and increasing your knowledge of cultural values. Those who wish to further their careers with an internship experience within Turkish organizations will find this an ideal opportunity. This program is an excellent choice for individuals who are looking to refine their interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills so as transform their career ladder from all possible perspectives.
The Sky Global Summer Exchange and Internship program 2022 is sponsored by Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute. Turkish Aerospace Industries’ facilities in Ankara, Turkey, will host students for a five-week international internship program. The program will cover the costs of the airfare, accommodation, and meals for the participants during the program. Also, there will be no application fees applied to candidates who will take part in this program. The program will provide applicants with a stipend of 3,300 Turkish Liras (TRY) per year during their tenure in the program. The program will provide applicants with a stipend of 3,300 Turkish Liras (TRY) during their tenure in the program.
The fully-funded international internship 2022 in Turkey is designed to promote cultural exchanges with other countries and strengthen friendships between them. Yünus Emre, an institution with international horizons, has begun to explore opportunities outside Turkey. This institution provides Turkish education among foreigners and promotes scientific and legal studies at its multiple centers. It aims to promote a more peaceful world where people better understand each other through the common language, culture, and art of the Turkish people. The skilled and competent workforce makes every effort to assist students in acquiring the knowledge they need while developing their personal qualities. You can also apply for World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2022-2023
Short Summary of Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2022:
- Internship Host Country: Turkey
- Sponsors: Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute
- Program Duration: 05 Weeks
- Deadline: 30 April 2022
What are the Benefits of Sky Global Summer Exchange Program and Internship in Turkey:
- A stipend of 3,300 Turkish Lira (TRY).
- Meals will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria of the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program 2022:
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read, write, and speak it.
- At least a C1 level of English is required.
- Students must be enrolled in an institution of higher education in one of the following areas:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- You must have a CGPA of 3.00 or better or an equivalent.
- You should be at least 18 years of age.
Documents required for the Internship and Exchange Program in Turkey:
- An updated CV in pdf format.
- Copies of your valid passport scanned.
- Transcript in pdf format.
- English proficiency certificate in the format of a pdf file.
- Statement of purpose of one page.
The application deadline to apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program 2022 in Turkey is April 30, 2022.
What is the application process for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey?
- Applicants must submit their applications through the official website.
- The application form must be downloaded, filled out, and signed by the student.
- Make sure all the fields are filled out correctly.
- Also, make sure you provide all supporting documents via email.
- Once you have completed the application form, make sure to submit it on time.