Applications are now being accepted for the Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024. Rotary International is one of the most powerful and influential organizations in the world. The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is a fully-funded scholarship with a comprehensive, long-term peacebuilding program that will give fellows a chance to study in one of five partner universities in the USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda. Rotary International has been influential in changing lives with its initiatives and programs that have helped improve the world. The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program is an excellent opportunity for young leaders to get fully funded scholarships to study abroad.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship aims to identify and support emerging leaders with experience in peace and development who have demonstrated commitment to service in their communities and around the world. The Rotary Foundation awards up to 50 fellowships each year for master’s degrees as well as 80 fellowships for certificate study at premier universities. This Fellowship program offers academic training, practical experience, and global networking opportunities, which enable peace and development professionals to become effective peacebuilders.
The fully-funded fellowship program will provide young leaders with an opportunity to engage in activities and dialogues aimed at promoting interfaith harmony, compassion, and tolerance in an effort to counteract violence and extremism. Participants will be able to develop an understanding of human rights advocacy, international peace initiatives, social peace awareness to tolerance, and equality through a worldwide network. Over 1,300 fellows from Rotary Peace Centers have been trained since the program began in 2002 and currently serve in more than 115 countries. They also have leadership roles in government, nongovernmental organizations, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations such as the United Nations and the World Bank. You can also apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Fellowship Countries: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda
- Course Level: Master Degree and Short Certificate Program
- Sponsored by: Rotary Foundation International
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15th May 2022
Level of Program offered by Rotary Peace:
- Master’s Degree Program:
Duration: 15 to 24 months
- Certificate Program:
Duration: One Year
Rotary Peace Centers For Masters Program:
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- University of Bradford, Bradford, England
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Duke University
- the University of North Carolina, Durham & Chapel Hill, USA
Rotary Peace Centers for Certificate Program:
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Benefits of Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Tuition fees
- Room and board
- Round-trip transportation
- All internship expenses
- Field-study expenses
- Health insurance
Rotary Peace Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria :
- If you are an active or former member of Rotary International you are not eligible for this program.
- You Should be Proficient in English
- You must possess a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and academic achievements or community service.
- You must demonstrate strong leadership potential.
- Worked in a Non-governmental organization.
The application deadline to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship 2023-2024 is 15th May 2022.
What are the steps to apply for the Rotary Fellowship 2023-24?
- Applicants must apply online for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program through the official website.
- Each candidate may choose between two centers for the master’s degree program and one for the certificate program.
- All applicants must submit applications before 15 May 2022.
Please provide the following materials in English with your Rotary Fellowship application;
- Academic and/or professional recommendations,
- Social impact plan (certificate only),
- and test scores (master’s only).