Applications are invited to apply for Assistantship & Dean’s Scholarship at the University of New Haven USA. Candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program to study a master’s degree in the United States of America.
A limited number of scholarships are granted to various academic departments at the University of New Haven. Assistantship & Dean’s Scholarship is a highly competitive award for two types of work opportunities for new full-time national and international master’s students enrolling at the University of New Haven.
You can also Apply for Concordia University International Scholarships 2021 – Study In Canada
Assistantship & Dean’s Scholarship Details
- Country of Study: USA
- Host University: University of New Haven
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Eligibility: International and domestic
- Deadline: Assistantship: October 1, 2020, and Dean’s: October 15, 2020
Selected Candidates for Assistantship & Dean’s Scholarship will receive the following benefits.
- Provost’s Assistantship: An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Candidates who want to apply for Assistantship & Dean’s Scholarship must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have a good pre-qualification record.
- All over the world, students can apply for this Scholarship.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English Language.
- Complete Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A CV/resume
- English Language Proof
The last date to apply for Provost’s Assistantship: October 1, 2020, and Dean’s Scholarship: October 15, 2020
How to Apply
Students who have successfully applied for a master’s course at the University of New Haven, USA, will be automatically considered for the Scholarship.