Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 is now open for international students to study Masters or PhD Degree programs in Japan. Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan, almost all academic fields available.
Tokyo Institute of Technology seeks to contribute to civilization, Culture, progress, peace, and prosperity globally. It aims at developing global human capabilities par excellence through pioneering research study and education in science and technology, including industrial and social management. Tokyo Institute of Technology was founded on May 26, 1881, by Japan’s government as the Tokyo Vocational School.
You can also Apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021
Japan Scholarship Details
- Country of Study: Japan
- Institute: University of Tokyo
- Offered Programs: Integrated Doctoral Education, Master’s Program, Doctoral Degree
- Award Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Application Deadline: October 21, 2020
- Masters Degree Duration: 2 Years
- Masters Program Duration: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program Duration: 3 Years
Fields and Majors
The Following Fields of study available for Masters, Doctoral Degree, Combined Masters & Doctoral Program at Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan
School of Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
School of Life Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- 147,000 Yen for the Master’s Degree Program /Monthly
- 148,000 Yen for the Doctoral Degree Program/ Monthly
- Full Tuition Fee
- Air Fare tickets
- All International students are eligible for the Tokyo Institute of Technology scholarship.
- Applicant must be born on or after April 2, 1985
- The candidate must apply for the field of study related to the previous University.
- Must be an Undergraduate degree holder if Applying For Master.
- Must be a Master’s degree holder if applying for Ph.D.
- Submit your English Proficiency certificate from the previous University; you will be exempted from the language test.
The application deadline for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is October 21, 2020.