Are you looking for an international summer Internship Opportunity? If Yes, Applications are invited to apply for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 in the USA. Undergraduate Students, Enrolled in Graduate Program or Pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree are eligible to apply. The best thing about the World Bank Summer Internship is that IELTS/TOEFL or any other English Language Test is not required.
The World Bank Internship Program is providing a unique opportunity to highly motivated individuals from around the globe to bring innovative ideas, perspectives, and research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills in a diverse environment. It is a great way to add value to CVs with practical work experience.
You can Also Apply Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 Fully Funded in Austria
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Country Location: Washington, DC United States of America
- Host Organization: World Bank
- Program Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
Fields of WB Internship:
- Public health
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Treasury and corporate services.
Financial Benefits of the World Bank Internship 2021:
- All Interns will receive an hourly salary during the internship.
- Travel allowance up to USD 3,000 will be provided.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree & be enrolled in a full-time graduate program (pursuing a master’s or PhD degree.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
- Knowledge of other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese, is appreciated.
- Also, computing skills are advantageous.
- There is no age limit.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Application Form
- Evidence of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The application deadline to apply for the World Bank Internship Program 2021 in the United States is 31st January 2021
How to Apply:
The application process is online and must be submitted during the respective application period. The WB official website link is given below.