The World Bank is pleased to announce its Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program for Young Graduates. It is a unique opportunity for young professionals to gain experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
If you are a young recent graduate, have a passion and commitment to help others, the World Bank’s JPA program is the right place for you to gain two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment.
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program is a two-year professional program open for applicants from all over the world. This program will open a stream of further career opportunities in the government, private sector, academia, corporate world, and other development areas. You can also apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021-22 in USA
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2021-22 Details:
- Organization: The World Bank
- Program duration: 2 years
- Host Countries: worldwide based on business need of the World bank offices
- Deadline: open throughout the year
Financial Benefits of the WB Junior Professional Associates Program 2021-22:
- The selected candidate will get a competitive salary according to international standards.
- A two-year contract with the World Bank.
- Candidates who have a disability will get the Disability settlement fund.
Fields of World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program:
- human development (public health
- nutrition, population)
- social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- environment (climate, blue economy)
- private sector
- administrative functions (such as IT, legal, accounting & communications ).
Eligibility Requirements for Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2021-2022:
- Recent Graduates from all around the world can apply.
- A candidate must have at least a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- A candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the first day of the job.
- A candidate must be fluent and proficient in the English language.
- Having command in more than one WB’s official language is a plus point. (Arabic, French, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish)
- The JAPs are eligible to reapply for this program if they take a two-year “Cooling Off” period.
- Experience certificate
- Educational certificates & credentials.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Reference Letters.
The applications for World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) are accepted throughout the year.
How to Apply for the WB Junior Professional Associates Program 2021-22?
- Visit the World’s Bank external career website.
- Complete the application form online from there.
- The hiring manager will only contact those candidates who are identified for an assignment.