Humboldt Research Fellowships 2022-23 in Germany are highly prestigious fellowships awarded to excellent researchers from all over the world. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation awards approximately 500 Humboldt Research Fellowships annually, providing scientists and scholars with the opportunity to carry out long-term research projects of their own choice in Germany. Humboldt Fellows are supported for a period of six to twenty-four months. The Humboldt Foundation grants Humboldt Research Fellowships to outstanding researchers from all disciplines, who are currently working outside of Germany, in order to enable them to spend extended periods of time doing research in Germany. Fellowships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and the potential for academic achievement. Humboldt Fellowships can be held at any research institution in Germany, including universities, universities, colleges, or research institutions.
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022-23 in Germany is an excellent opportunity for researchers to conduct research in Germany and to experience German culture. The program is available for all nationalities and provides funding for research projects in all disciplines. Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany is a research outline that is carried out in cooperation with academic hosts at research institutes. The applicants choose their topic of research and their host in Germany. This kind of flexibility is unparalleled in most other fellowship programs. Humboldt Research Fellowships are awarded in all disciplines, i.e. natural sciences, engineering, and the humanities. Disciplines in which Humboldtians have particularly distinguished themselves are medicine, biology, chemistry, physics as well as African and Asian studies and Slavonic studies. Humboldt Fellowships foster international cooperation between excellent scientists and scholars from all over the world and from Germany.
The Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022-23 in Germany provides benefits that are not only financial but also professional and academic. The fellowship allows recipients to spend time at a research institution of their choice in Germany, giving them the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading scholars and scientists. In addition, the fellowship provides a stipend that covers living expenses, travel costs, and health insurance. This allows recipients to focus on their research projects without worrying about financial concerns. Furthermore, the Humboldt Research Fellowship also offers opportunities for professional networking and collaboration. Recipients can meet other fellows from around the world and establish relationships with German scholars that may last a lifetime. Also, the fellowship is an excellent way to learn about German culture and society. Recipients have the opportunity to live in Germany for an extended period of time and to experience firsthand the country’s rich history and culture. For all these reasons, the Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany is an excellent opportunity for scholars from all over the world. You can also apply for Humphrey Fellowships Program in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022-23 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Course Level: Post Doctoral
- Who is Eligible? International students
- Program Duration: Six to 24 months
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2022-23:
- Each postdoctoral fellow will receive a fellowship of €2,670 per month.
- Each experienced researcher will receive a fellowship of €3,170 per month.
- The fellow will receive individual mentorship during the sponsorship period.
- The fellowship program offers an intensive German language course for fellows and their partners before they begin the fellowship.
- Support for additional expenses, such as family benefits for children and spouses, subsidy for private full healthcare coverage, and allowances for travel.
Check Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023 in Canada
Eligibility Criteria of Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2022-23:
- This fellowship is open to international students.
- An applicant must hold at least a Ph.D. or doctoral degree or equivalent research experience.
- An applicant must have peer-reviewed publications that comply with international standards for research and publication.
- An applicant should have their personal research profile comprised of a list of academic and research publications.
- Applicants must be fluent in either German or the English language.
More information on eligibility criteria can be found on the official website.
Documents Required for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022-23:
- An Updated CV (two pages max).
- Research outline (five pages max).
- A detailed list of publications.
- List of selected key publications.
- Key publications.
- Two expert reviews.
- Doctoral certificate.
- Letter of acceptance.
- German language certificate, if applicable.
- Host’s statement and confirmation of research facilities.
The applications for the Humboldt Research Fellowships 2022-2023 in Germany are accepted throughout the year.
Check Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2022-23 in Japan
How to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2022-23:
- Applications can be submitted online for Humboldt Research Fellowships in Germany.
- Create an account on the official website.
- After your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- Applicants need to ensure that their documents are complete.