Applications for UST South Korea Scholarships 2021 is opening from 17th August to 18th September 2020. This is an excellent opportunity in South Korea to pursue your Masters/Mphil and PhD Degree program.
This year due to the Pandemic COVID-19 Pandemic circumstances UST South Korea Scholarships 2021 is not requiring for any IELTS/TOEFL test. 300 Scholarships will be awarded to the foreign students to pursue Masters/Mphil & PhD degree program.
University of Science & Technology is one of the most distinguished and Top Ranked Universities in South Korea. All students Male/Female are extremely encouraged to apply for the Fully Funded UST South Korea Scholarships 2021.
A numerous variety of Academic Fields and majors are available in UST Scholarships in South Korea. Students from all over the world are welcomed to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in South Korea.
It is to announce that the application period is for a short time; Applicants are suggested to start collecting the required Material. Prepare Application Material, and start finding a relevant field professor from now.
You can also Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded In Australia
UST 2021 Scholarships Details
- Country Location: South Korea
- Host Institute: University of South Korea
- Eligible Citizens: All International Students
- Total Scholarships: 300
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/Mphil & PhD
- Scholarship Deadline: 18th September 2020
Available Fields/Areas and Majors:
The given below fields and majors are available in UST Scholarships:
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Medical Physics
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Technology
- Ocean Science
- Food Biotechnology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
UST is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea for all International Students, and applicants will be granted with the following financial benefits:
- Monthly Allowance for Masters Degree: Minimum KRW 1,200,000
- Monthly Allowance for PhD or Doctoral Degree: Minimum KRW 1,600,000
- Full Tuition Fee
- Overseas Exchange and Exercises programs and much more
- Health Insurance
To apply for UST Scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have Bachelors’s Degree and Certificate to apply for the Master’s program.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree and Certificates to apply for PhD.
- Masters Degree Thesis
- Recommendation Letters
- Study Proposal.
UST South Korea application You need the following documents.
- Degrees Official Transcripts
- Certificates of Degree
- Degree Certificates
- Masters Degree Thesis
- Standard English Test Score (If they ask, however, excluded due to COVID-19)
Masters: Candidates about to get a Bachelor’s Degree soon are also eligible to apply.
PhD: Students who are in the process to receive a Master’s Degree can also apply.
The last date for UST South Korea Scholarships 2021 to apply is 18th September 2020. Keep in mind that applications for UST Fully Funded Scholarship will start from 17th August 2020.
How You Can Apply
The application process of UST Scholarships in 2021 is completely online. The official link is given Below.