The Skoll Scholarship 2023 in the UK is a unique opportunity for MBA students at the University of Oxford who are passionate about finding innovative solutions to urgent social and environmental challenges. The program offers a comprehensive range of financial and academic support to help these ambitious entrepreneurs reach their full potential. With access to world-class tools and resources, those selected for the scholarship will gain valuable insights into entrepreneurship, develop their social impact capabilities and have the chance to truly make a difference. As part of the Skoll community, students have the benefit of being surrounded by faculty, international partners, role models, mentors, and an abundance of inspiring stories and entrepreneurial endeavors.
This scholarship program in the UK 2023 promises to be beneficial for any aspiring social entrepreneur by offering exclusive access to a wide range of learning and growth opportunities in the Business School of Oxford programs. This high-caliber MBA degree immerses students in the study of business from multiple angles, teaching the principles and theory that help to establish successful firms, as well as inspiring critical thinking skills valuable for those dealing with global markets and increasing competition across industries. With this comprehensive education, this unique scholarship helps nurture entrepreneurs who can not only excel in their own ventures but also come to represent a collaborative entrepreneurship hub both at home and abroad.
The Skoll Scholarship 2023 offers a unique opportunity for future entrepreneurs, and social change-makers to gain knowledge and shape their career goals! As the scholarship is awarded to entrepreneurial individuals with social enterprises or impact careers, it will greatly support the much-needed progress toward a more inclusive and diverse world. The one-year scholarship also covers the financial requirements, covering any concerns applicants may have when considering this type of extensive commitment. This program is open to candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply, allowing qualified individuals of every kind to take advantage of this invaluable offer. The University of Oxford MBA scholarship additionally provides industry-specific electives that further individualize the experience. Social change can be even more effectively achieved now because of the amazing opportunities presented by Skoll Scholarship! You can also apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK
Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Funded By: Skoll Foundation
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: January 4, 2023.
Financial Benefits of the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Students will be reimbursed for their tuition fee for the MBA program through the Skoll grant. ( The fee for the MBA will be £ 59,490.
- Applicants will receive a grant of £14,985 to offset their living expenses.
- After acceptance, the applicant becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Alumni Network.
Eligibility Criteria for the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Both national and international applicants are welcome to apply for this program.
- Skoll applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- In order to be eligible, the applicant should have at least 3 years of experience with entrepreneur-based social ventures.
- The applicant must have been working as an impact career professional or have started a new social venture.
- Applicants must have a graduate-level degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be in a position where the cost of the program is unaffordable.
- The Skoll applicants must have good English skills.
The application deadline to apply for the Skoll MBA scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom is January 4, 2023.
How to Apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship UK 2023?
To apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships in the UK, you will need to follow the steps that need to be taken in order to complete the application process:
- Apply to the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford and be accepted into the MBA program.
- You will need to submit a completed online application form, official transcripts, letters of recommendation, GMAT or GRE scores, and TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable).
- Once you have been accepted into the MBA program, you will be eligible to apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships. Complete the separate application form and provide additional materials, such as a personal statement and evidence of your social impact experience.
It’s important to note that the Skoll MBA Scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded on a rolling basis. It is recommended that you apply as early as possible to increase your chances of being considered for a scholarship.