The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Program 2023-24 is now available to all students in Commonwealth nations. Every year, students from Commonwealth countries get a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree on a fully-funded scholarship. In order to assist students in pursuing their postgraduate degrees, Commonwealth invites more than 800 students each year.
The program aims to recognize outstanding students committed to creating change in their communities; this is a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime. The Scholarship Duration is 12 to 24 months depending on the course. This Year 12 Countries’ best universities are Participating in the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship. QECS offers a master’s scholarship in 2023-24 covering airfare, tuition fees, as well as a living allowance.
The QECS fully-funded scholarship program supports outstanding students who cannot afford their studies. Therefore, it is an amazing opportunity for all international students to study abroad for free. Experiencing a new culture and studying in a foreign country can change your life. The duration of a Scholarship for a Master’s Degree is between one and two years, depending on the course. There are 12 top universities participating in the Queen Elizabeth commonwealth scholarship program this year. You can also apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Commonwealth Countries
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
Financial Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Expenses
- Return Economy Flights
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant
Check Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
List of the Participating Countries:
Applicants can Choose selected courses from Participating countries top universities listed on the official website.
- To apply for the QECS Scholarships. The candidate must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold an undergraduate degree at the time of admission.
- There is No age Limit or Restriction.
- Each University may have specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
The application deadline to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 is 24 May 2023 at 15:00 (UTC).
Check University of Padua Scholarships in Italy 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarships 2023-24?
- The applicant can apply only to the universities listed on the official website.
- Each year, there are two cycles for applying, so a candidate must check the country/university to see which cycle would be appropriate.
- Candidates may apply to more than one university or country each year.
- Candidates can apply via the official website after acknowledging the above information and including the correct information and documents.