Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is now open and accepting applications from International Students. The Singapore Scholarship 2020/21 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students all over the world. The Government of Singapore will cover all the expenses of the students during the Scholarship Program.
There is no age limit, or restriction for this scholarship graduate Award scholarship candidates can apply for the Ph.D. Degree Program right after Bachelors. All applicants are highly encouraged to apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 as you will have a chance to study at the Top Universities of Singapore.
All of the programs during the Singapore Scholarship 2021 will be taught in English. At the end of the course, successful candidates will be handed a Ph.D. degree from NUS, NTU & SUTD.
Previous Published Scholarship Institute of Science and Technology (IST) Fully Funded Scholarship
More About Singapore Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Location: Singapore
- Degree Programs: Ph.D. Degree (Directly After BS)
- Total Scholarships: 240
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
Each Year over 25,000 Applications received from 170 Nations. More than 900 SINGA Scholarships offered until now.
Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is known for its diversity in the program. 240 Scholarships will be offered this Year.
The Duration of the Scholarship will be for four years.
Govt Singapore Scholarship Benefits
Singapore Government Scholarships 2020/21 For International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship and, It is going to cover all of the expenses for up to four years.
- Full Tuition Charges
- A month-to-month stipend of S $ 2,000 will be increased to S $ 2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in Allowance of S$1,000*
The above mentioned amount is more than enough to cover your living costs and accommodation charges in Singapore. The Estimated cost of residing in Singapore is given below.
- Month-to-month Stipend of $2000 – $2500
- Full Tuition Charges will be covered
- Settling Allowance of $1,000*
- Air Tickets for the scholarship program
- Accommodation through the Scholarship Program
- Transport Expenses
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and incredible academic results
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent reviews from academic referees.
- This is for August 2021 intake.
You Can Also Apply for Leiden University Minerva International Scholarships 2020 Study in Netherlands
Following documents are required for Singapore Government Scholarships 2021:
Not all of these documents need to be submitted online:
- Recent passport-sized picture either in (png or jpeg format).
- Transcript of Bachelors and Masters Degree Program.
- All documents need to be submitted in the English Language.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation need to be submitted.
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2021 is 1st December 2020.
Interested in Studying in Australia? then check: Deakin University Scholarships 2021 By Australian Government (Fully Funded)
How You Can Apply for the Singapore Scholarship 2021
The Application Process Submission is Completely Online. To apply for the Scholarship the Official Website Link is given Below.