Seoul National University (SNU) Scholarship For International Students will Open its applications from July 20th to July 30th, 2020, for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. degrees. For Spring 2021. You will have Just 10 Days to submit the application for the Seoul National University scholarships for International Students. SNU Global Scholarship does not need IELTS/TOEFL.
SNU is among the top-ranked universities in the World and continuously stays in the top 100 universities in all the rankings. How to receive funding for Seoul national university scholarship for international candidates to study in Korean University for Masters, MPhil, Ph.D. Usually, Sciences & Engineering professors in this study in Korea university Scholarship would support your tuition charges and stipend (allowance enough to cover your living and lodging expenses).
SNU Scholarship is open for all countries to study in Korea, offering a wide range of educational fields. Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, Medical Sciences, International Studies, Engineering, and Arts Etc.
SNU Scholarship Details
- Country Location: South Korea
- Host University: Seoul National University
- Program Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D
- Application Deadline: July 30th, 2020
You can also Apply for Australia’s Griffith University International Scholarships 2021 (Funded)
SNU Scholarship Coverage
Seoul University Scholarships for international candidates will cover the following costs. All the students with any majors with outstanding profiles can also apply for GSFS scholarship by SNU, which is awarded every Spring.
- This scholarship covers tuition charges and stipends for two years.
- Free Lodging
- The allowance would be enough to cover your Meals and different expenses.
List Available Of Study Fields
SNU has currently one Graduate School with 99 programs across five fields of study.
Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Engineering, Medical Sciences Environmental Studies, International Studies and Arts
List of Programs available in the Program Section.
How you can Contact a Professor for SNU Scholarship 2021
You do not require acceptance letters from professors in Korea; the process is different from China, where you need acceptance letters.
If professors agree to help you financially for tuition charges and a month-to-month stipend in his/her emails, that means he/she will support your studies. Therefore, no need to ask him/her for an acceptance letter. Just keep him/her in the loop when filling the University’s application form and keep him updated if he/she agrees.
- Fill the application form of this University only if any professors agree to cover your tuition fee and living expenses. If no professors agree, then it is better not to apply, or if you afford the applying fee, then do take the chances.
- NO IELTS or TOEFL is needed if you provide a letter from your University that the medium of education was in English (English Proficiency Certificate by your parent university) Great Opportunity for Low CGPA holders.
- Keep in mind if you bombard professor emails with your bad and pointless CVs without any email body. You are rejected for sure, but also, you make a bad impression of your people and nation that all are the same as you.
Try to send emails after reading 05 guides and study professor profiles carefully, deliver a perfect email, and mention how you can be useful to his lab and your research CV. FOR sure, will you get a positive response.
SNU Eligibility Criteria
- Both the candidate and his/her mother and father are not citizens of Korea; the candidate has achieved an equivalent degree of education.
- Master’ s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The candidate must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
Did You Applied for > Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 Get Microsoft Verified Certificates ?
- Personal Declaration and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Completely different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Recognized Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s or Ph.D. degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Mother and father’ Passport
- Other Valid Document indicating Both Mother and father’ Nationality.
- Other Valid Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
The SNU Applications will open from July 20th, 2020. The Last Date to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea is July 30th, 2020
How you can Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to read the Application Guide for the Complete Information. Seoul National University Official Link is given below.