The Community Solutions Program 2022 provides amazing opportunities for enthusiastic professionals to enhance their leadership skills while participating in this leadership development program. The CSP is a highly efficient program that enables participants to work for the advancement and development of their communities. Through the Community Solutions program in the USA, participants from all over the world are able to meet and exchange ideas, as well as learn from each other.
The IREX fully-funded exchange program guarantees that the fellows engage in a full-time professional experience that broadens their horizons and prepares them to take on highly influential roles in the future. Fellowships in the IREX Community Solutions Program 2022 are available for four months in the United States. The fellows spend four months working with this organization across the U.S. The CSP fellows have left an indelible impression on their communities, particularly in regards to gender equality, climate conservation, peace, and many other areas.
The IREX international fellowship program is a government-funded initiative of the United States Department of State. CSP offers the best cut of participants a specialized curriculum and individualized coaching throughout the program, and fellows earn to enhance their management as well as their leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, virtual courses, professional guidance, and alumni network connections. The US Community Solutions Program aims to address community issues by developing initiatives that can help lift the communities. You can also Apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2022
Community Solutions Program 2022 Details:
- Program Host Country: USA
- Sponsored by: IREX and Department of United States department
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- CSP Duration: 01 Year
- Deadline: 27 Oct 2021
Financial Benefits of the IREX Community Solutions Program 2022:
- Participants will be provided with J-1 visa support.
- Fellows in the program receive travel reimbursement from their home city to the United States.
- Fellows will receive a monthly allowance for housing, meals, and other living expenses.
- Insurance coverage for accidents and sickness will be provided to the Participants.
Eligibility Criteria for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2022:
- The candidate must be 25-38 years of age (as of the 1st of January 2022).
- The candidates must live and work within their home countries.
- The candidate will be given preference if he/she has refugee status and is still working for the community of their home.
- Candidates should have two years of experience either as full-time or part-time employees or volunteers in community development.
- The candidate must not be currently enrolled as a student or engaged in any project in the United States.
- The candidate’s English skills should be excellent. Candidates will be asked to submit IELTS or TOEFL results. (if selected as a semifinalist)
- The candidate must be available to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2022.
- A candidate must not be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident of the United States or have applied for citizenship in the United States.
- Candidates must not be an IREX employees or have a member of their immediate family working at IREX.
- Upon completion of the program, candidates must commit to returning to their home countries for at least two years.
IREX Community Solutions Program 2022 Eligible Countries List:
- Africa: Kenya, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Uganda, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Singapore, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Vietnam, Fiji, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Brunei, Timor-Leste, and Indonesia
- Europe: Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Ukraine
- The Middle East and North Africa: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Algeria, West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Maldives, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and, Bangladesh
- Western Hemisphere: Brazil, Suriname, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
The application deadline to apply for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2022 in the United States is October 27, 2021.
How to Apply for the Community Solutions Program 2022 in the USA?
- Applicants must apply online through the IREX online application system.
- It is very important to answer all questions, especially those with a red sign. You can write N/A if you are unable to provide a relevant answer. Don’t leave blanks
- Make sure to write your answers in English except for the names and places (Non-English names and places don’t need to be translated, just write them in the English alphabet).
- Each individual is allowed to submit only one application.
- A candidate who applies more than once from different email accounts will be disqualified.