Applications are invited to apply for the fully-funded Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023/24.The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme is looking for talented students who want to pursue research and PhD studies in Hong Kong. There are around 300 PhD fellowships available for the academic year 2023/24.
Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme was Established by the Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong in 2009, the HKPFS aims at bringing the best and most brilliant students in the world to pursue their Ph.D. studies in Hong Kong’s universities.
The fully-funded Ph.D. Fellowship is available at the top eight universities in Hong Kong. Candidates may apply in the following fields of study: science, medicine, engineering, and technology, as well as humanities, social sciences, and business. It is a prestigious opportunity for students from all around the world to pursue their PhD degree from a university abroad. You can also Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023
Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Hong Kong
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Fellowships: 300
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 1 December 2022.
List of Available Universities for Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship:
- Lingnan University
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong University of Science &n Technology
Benefits of Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Annual stipend of HK$322,800 (approximately US$41,400).
- A conference & research-related Travel Allowance of HK$13,500 (approximately US$1,730) per year.
Available Study Programs:
- Engineering & Technology
- Social Science
- Business Studies
Eligibility Criteria Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Good academic performance,
- Research Ability
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities.
The deadline to apply for the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme for International Students is 1 December 2022.
How to Apply for Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- EAll candidates must make an Initial Application online on the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System to receive their reference number (HKPFSES).
- Candidates for the Ph.D. program may select up to two departments at one or more universities.
- Candidates should submit their initial applications as soon as possible to ensure that they have enough time to submit their applications to the universities of their choice.