DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme in Germany is a fully-funded scholarship program that provides opportunities for young future leaders from developing countries to study at top German universities. The international scholarship program is named after the late German Chancellor, Helmut Schmidt, who was a strong advocate of international education and cultural exchange. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme offers a Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance. DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2024 are available for a wide range of academic disciplines, and successful applicants will have the opportunity to experience life in one of the world’s leading economic and political centers. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge while immersing yourself in German culture, then this is the program for you! Apply now and take your first step towards a bright future.
DAAD supports over 100,000 Germans and foreign students and researchers worldwide each year – making it the biggest scholarship organization in the world. DAAD is looking for the best and brightest young future leaders from developing countries to join its prestigious DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2024 in Germany! This fully-funded scholarship program will provide you with the opportunity to study at one of Germany’s leading universities, gain valuable work experience, and form lasting networks with fellow scholars from all over the globe. You can also apply for Global Korea Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship In Germany 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Funded By: German Federal Foreign Office
- Course level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 July 2023.
Check Koc University Scholarships 2023-24 in Turkey (Fully Funded)
List of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Eligible Universities:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
List of DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme Study Fields:
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Management in Nonprofit Organisation
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
Check Schwarzman Scholars Program 2024 in China (Fully Funded)
Benefits of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme in Germany 2024:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- A research grant
- Rent subsidies.
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Helmut Scholarship in Germany 2024:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with above-average results.
- You must meet the language requirements (depending on the respective course)
- You should provide evidence of internships and/or professional experience.
- You should be ready to return to your home country after degree completion.
All the Eligible candidates from the “Developing Countries” are highly encouraged to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme in Germany. Click Here to Check (ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES)
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Working experience certificates
- Recent language certificates
- Letter of reference
- A single letter of motivation
- Copies of degree certificate
The application deadline to apply for the fully funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 204 in Germany is 31st July 2023.
Check 10 Best Scholarships in Ireland for International Students 2023-2024
How to Apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024?
- A candidate should indicate clearly that he/she is applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt-Programme.
- Candidates may apply for up to two courses of study.
- Complete the DAAD application form.
- After completing, the application form send it to the selected university along with the required documents.