The Cross Culture Program in Germany is a great opportunity for students interested in learning about German culture and sharing their own culture with others. The program is fully funded, and applicants from 40 countries are eligible to apply. The vision of the program is to share their expertise with international students, and the time duration of the study visit is 2 or 3 months. This is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in learning more about German culture and sharing their own culture with others.
The German Federal Foreign Office offers the CCP program to students of Education, Science, Civil, Culture, and medicine. This opportunity allows international candidates to share their ideas and knowledge with students of German Universities. The program also strengthens the cultural ties between Germany and other countries. Applicants from developing countries are most favorable for this program. The CCP gives candidates the chance to learn about German culture and customs while also teaching others about their own culture. This exchange of knowledge is essential for building understanding and peace between different nations. Furthermore, the CCP provides an immersive experience that not only benefits the participants but also the host country.
The Cross-Cultural Program in Germany provides a unique opportunity for international students to enhance their intellectual skills, knowledge, and expertise during a 2 to 3-month training period in the host country. The program is designed to promote cultural exchange and understanding between different countries and to provide students with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of another culture. During their time in Germany, participants will have the chance to visit a number of different cities and regions, learn about the history and culture of the country, and meet other international students from all over the world. The program also offers a number of opportunities for participants to gain work experience and develop their professional skills. In addition, participants will have the chance to learn the German language and culture through a number of different activities. The Cross-Cultural Program in Germany is an excellent way for international students to gain new skills and knowledge, and to develop their understanding of another culture. You can also apply for Hansen Leadership Institute Fellows Program 2023 in USA
CrossCulture Exchange Program 2023 Germany Details:
- CCP Host Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 to 3 months.
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 22 December 2022.
Check Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023
Benefits of the CrossCulture Program 2023 in Germany:
- Each fellow will receive a stipend of 550 Euro per month.
- The fellows will also receive round-trip airfares.
- Each fellow will receive a monthly public transportation pass.
- There will be health insurance coverage for fellows in this fellowship.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed (if any).
- The German participants will receive a monthly stipend of 500 Euros along with accommodation allowances of 550 Euros and other benefits
Eligible Countries: Malaysia Algeria, Armenia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Qatar, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates.
Eligibility Criteria for CrossCulture Program in Germany 2023:
- Applications are open to all international applicants from the above countries.
- To be eligible for the program, participants must be at least 23 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience working for civil society organizations in their country of residence.
- The applicant should be proficient in English and having knowledge of German would be advantageous.
- He or she should be in good health.
Fields and topics available for the CCP program:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
CrossCulture Program 2022 Application Deadline:
The application deadline to apply for the CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany for International Applicants is 22 December 2022.
Check Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
What are the steps to apply to the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2023?
- The applicant must complete an application online, through the CCP application portal.
- Ensure that all documents are prepared for uploading at the start of the application.
- Make sure your application is complete with all the required documents.