The Netherlands Orange Knowledge (OKP) Scholarships 2023 are now accepting applications from international students. The goal of this program is to enhance the economic and social well-being of students and working professionals worldwide. The OKP scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic.
The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023 are fully funded masters and short course scholarships for international students. Under the Orange Knowledge Programme, the Netherlands Scholarship covers fees, visas, round-trip travel tickets, health insurance, and expenses related to living in the Netherlands.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to enhance individual and organizational capacity, knowledge, and skills in the areas of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education, as well as in other areas related to priority themes in its partner countries. Upon selection, the selected students will study at one of the best universities in Holland for Masters, MBA, MA, MSc, MPhil, or Short courses. You can also apply for DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany (Fully Funded)
OKP Netherlands Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Country of Study: Netherlands
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry
- Course Level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Financial Benefits of OKP Scholarships 2023:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Cost
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Health Insurance
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training.
OKP Scholarship Eligible Countries:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Uganda, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Yemen, and Myanmar.
Eligibility Criteria of The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must have worked for an organization, university, institute, company, NGO, or commission that has a national/local focus or educational/vocational focus.
- An applicant must have experience in his field of interest or belong to a relevant network or be employed within that field.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants must also provide all required documentation.
- Applicants should provide a government statement if a letter is required by the local government.
- Check More INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS.
- Round 1: 30 March 16.00 CET for courses starting between 24 July 2023 and 31 January 2024.
- Round 2: 5 September 16.00 CET for courses starting between 1 February 2024.
How to Apply for OKP Scholarship 2023:
- Find an eligible program: Before you can apply for the OKP scholarship, you must find a course or program that fits your needs and is eligible for the scholarship. Eligible programs can be found on the official website.
- Fill out the application form: Once you have found an eligible program, you must then fill out an application form, which is available on the Nuffic website. The application form will ask for personal and professional information, as well as information about the program you wish to attend.
- Prepare the necessary documentation: You will need to provide a CV, academic transcripts, and language test scores (if required) and obtain letters of recommendation from two references. Your references must be familiar with your professional and academic background.
- Check the application deadline: It is essential to check the specific application deadline for the OKP scholarship as it may vary depending on the country and the institution.
- Submit your application: After you have completed the application form, gathered the necessary documentation, and checked the application deadline, you can submit your application.
- Wait for the selection results: The selection process for the OKP scholarship is highly competitive, and not all applicants will be selected. The selection will be based on several factors such as the applicant’s academic and professional qualifications, motivation, and the relevance of the program to their home country.