The Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers scholarships to students from its member countries who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in fields related to development. The scholarship program provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for living expenses, and travel expenses to and from the home country. The program also offers opportunities for internships and on-the-job training with ADB.
The Asian Development Bank scholarship program 2024-25 aims to develop the skills and knowledge of students from developing countries so that they can contribute to the sustainable development of their communities. This program is a fantastic opportunity for students who would not otherwise have access to world-class education in their home countries. It not only supports their academic growth but also provides them with practical experience and exposure to the work of the ADB.
The ADB scholarship program 2024-2025 is an excellent opportunity for students from developing countries to gain world-class education and training in fields related to development. It not only supports their academic pursuits but also provides them with practical experience and exposure to the work of the ADB. The scholarship program aims to develop future leaders who can contribute to the sustainable development of their countries and the region as a whole. You can also apply for US Fulbright Scholarships 2025 In the USA (Fully Funded)
DB-JSP Japan Scholarship 2024-25 Details:
- Scholarship Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International students
- Deadline: Different for each university.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Host Countries:
- New Zealand
What are the Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2024-2025?
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance
- Travel expenses
- Housing Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Instructional materials allowance
List of Eligible Countries for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024-25:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility Requirements for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024-25:
- A candidate must be a citizen of a member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants must have been accepted into one of the host institutions (see the list of host institutions) in an approved program.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with good academic standing.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after graduating from university.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- After completing the program, participants must return to their home countries.
- You can learn more about eligibility on the program’s official website.
Supporting Documents for ADB Scholarships:
- Your most recent tax return or certification of your annual or monthly salary.
- A statement of your family’s income.
- Copies of your academic records.
- Complete the application form.
The application deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2024-25 are different for each university please check the university where you are applying for admission.
What is the application process for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2024-25?
- Check eligibility: The scholarship program is open to citizens of ADB member countries who have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and a strong academic record. Applicants must also have work experience in their field of study.
- Choose a course and university: Applicants must select a course and university that are eligible for the ADB scholarship program. The ADB website has a list of eligible courses and universities.
- Apply to the university: Applicants must first apply to the university of their choice and receive an offer of admission before they can apply for the ADB scholarship.
- Apply for the scholarship: Once the applicant has received an offer of admission from an eligible university, they can apply for the ADB scholarship through the ADB website. The application process typically involves submitting personal and academic information, work experience, and essays.
- Notification of results: Applicants will be notified of the results of their application via email. Successful candidates will receive an offer of scholarship.