Are you looking for an international summer Internship Opportunity? If Yes, Applications are invited to apply for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022. The World Bank summer internship program is an incredible opportunity for anyone who wants to work in an international environment to gain experience. The applications for World Bank internships are open; the internships will take place this summer and will be paid. The World Bank paid internship will enable interns to work independently and work on projects that will help them learn how to deal with real-world challenges in the business world. Moreover, the interns will have an opportunity to become familiar with the World Bank’s mission and vision as they become a part of the organization and will strive to align their goals with the World Bank’s for the betterment of the world.
The internship program at World Bank has been created to allow young and creative minds from all over the world to help lead the organization towards achieving its objectives more efficiently and effectively. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn and explore your professional career with a World Bank internship, as well as to make your CV/resume more attractive.
The World Bank provides international summer internship opportunities for international students from all around the world. They can come from a variety of backgrounds, including operations and corporate support. The World Bank Group internship opportunity is dependent on the availability of relevant projects in respective fields. Since its inception, the World Bank has worked almost in every field necessary to benefit low- and middle-income countries. The Bank engages locally with groups and monitors the country’s financial and economic situation to deduce an accurate analysis. Therefore, interns at the World Bank grasp the practical propositions of their theoretical positions, thus preparing them for their future careers in non-theoretical roles. You can Also Apply CERN Summer Student Program 2022 in Switzerland
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Country Location: Washington, DC United States of America
- Host Organization: World Bank Group
- Program Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Benefits of the World Bank Summer Internship 2022:
- Each intern will receive an hourly salary from the World Bank.
- Each intern will receive a travel allowance of up to $3000.
- Interns will be able to express their own views as professionals in the projects.
Fields of WB Internship:
- Public health
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Treasury and corporate services.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank Summer Internship 2022:
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree & be enrolled in a full-time graduate program (pursuing a master’s or PhD degree.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
- Knowledge of other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese, is appreciated.
- Also, computing skills are advantageous.
- There is no age limit.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Application Form
- Evidence of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The application deadline to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022 is 31st January 2022.
How do I apply for an internship at the World Bank?
- Applicants are required to apply online by completing the internship application form on the WB website.
- Ensure the information you provide about yourself is accurate.
- Complete the application in a single session.
- You will have 90 minutes to complete the application.
- You should upload all the documents in doc, dox, or pdf format.
- The files should not exceed 5 MB each.
- In your application, avoid special characters including *,$,@,#.
- Once your WB application is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- If your WB application is successful, you will receive a confirmation email.