Applications are now open to apply for the University of Hawaii Fellowships 2021 under East-West Center. A Fully Funded award for International Students who want to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in the USA is highly encouraged to apply for the University of Hawaii Fellowships.
The University of Hawaii graduate degree fellowship covers tuition fees, books, housing in an East-West Center dormitory, and partial funding toward meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses. The duration of the Master’s at the University of Hawaii is two years, and 3 Years for Ph.D. Degree Program.
You Can Also Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 USA – Fully Funded
University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowships 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: USA
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Course level: Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Application Deadline: 1 December 2020.
Available Study Fields
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Master of Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
List of Eligible Countries:
- Pacific Region: Australia, Marshall Islands, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- United States
- South Asia: Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia: Singapore, Burma, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- East Asia: Taiwan, China, North Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, South Korea, Russia,
Selected candidates for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowships 2021 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to partially cover meals and other expenses
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Books and incidental expenses.
In order to apply for the Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2021., you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in a Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree at the recognized university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional work experience experience
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years—the age limit maybe 45 years for programs appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicants must be in good mental & physical health.
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Degree Fellowship 2021 in the United States is 1 December 2020.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online for the University of Hawaii Graduate Degree Fellowship 2021. The official website link is given below.