The University of Oxford is proud to announce the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 for highly talented students for the academic session 2023. The fully-funded international scholarship at the University of Oxford is available to undergraduate students from any field of study except medicine. Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 in the UK encourages talented, motivated, and exceptional students from low-income countries to study in the UK without paying any tuition fee. International students from all over the world visit the University of Oxford every year to become a part of the Institute and conduct their research under the supervision of highly qualified professors, researchers, and teachers.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 for international students is not only a stepping stone for the students to study at the University of Oxford for free but also a chance to work together with people of different opinions and strengthen their stance in the global community. The Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship Program allows students to participate in a variety of academic activities through mutual cooperation and connections. The scholarship covers almost every field of study offered at the University of Oxford except medicine.
The Reach Oxford Scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are designed to support students from low-income countries who, due to political, economic, or financial reasons, find it impossible to study for a degree in their home countries. The fully-funded scholarship in the UK offers a unique opportunity for students to broaden their horizons and bring substantial change to their lives by receiving higher education from one of the best universities in the world. It is important to note that students must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. You can also apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 in UK Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Oxford
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8 February 2023.
Benefits of the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023:
- Students will receive a course fee grant.
- Students will also receive a living allowance.
- One return airfare per year.
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medicine (graduate entry)
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Eligibility Criteria of Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates for this scholarship must have received an offer and have the highest academic standing.
- Applicants who possess the highest academic ability are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should intend to return to their country of ordinary residence following the completion of his or her studies.
- An applicant who has never studied at an undergraduate level will be given preference.
The application deadline to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 in the UK is 8 February 2023.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023?
- Applicants should apply to an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford by visiting the official website.
- Applicants who have not been offered a place at Oxford are not eligible for consideration for scholarship awards.
- Applicants are expected to submit an annual report on their academic, social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in April 2023.