The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria is now accepting applications. The IST Fellowship Scheme is open to all international students. The Program is a fantastic opportunity for qualified academics who are looking to deepen their knowledge in an international environment. Scholars from around the world are invited to apply for this fully-funded Fellowship in the science field, where they can learn from mentors and peers who are considered some of the best in the world.
The IST Fellowship program offers profiled competency training through career tracks and is intended to provide additional placements and secondments. Moreover, IST is providing non-academic secondments, placements within IST Austria expert research assistance divisions, and academic secondments to BRIDGE Network partners across the globe. The fully-funded fellowship provides talented individuals with the opportunity to learn from the world’s most prestigious institutes and achieve success in their research.
There are two primary goals of the IST-BRIDGE program: to provide excellent basic research and to prepare postdoctoral researchers for careers in research. The IST-BRIDGE Program provides Austrian students with the ideal opportunity to accelerate their career progression while utilizing their education-acquired knowledge and skills. The program encourages Ph.D. students to collaborate with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and strengthens their position as members of a worldwide research community. You can also Apply for Graduate Fellowship 2022 in USA
IST-BRIDGE Fellowship Program 2022 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: Austria
- University: Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Programs
- Program Duration: 2 Years
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 5 November 2021.
Financial Benefits of the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship in Austria:
- The program is global in scope, serving a variety of disciplines and sectors.
- Awardees of the fellowship receive full support during the two-year period of their study.
- It encompasses competency training via 4 tier flexible ‘career-tracks.’
- The comprehensive program includes competency training through 4 tier flexible career path tracks.
- BRIDGE placements and alternative placement options are also available for candidates.
- The “Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow” title is awarded to candidates as a symbol of their excellence in research.
Eligibility Criteria of IST Fellowship 2022 in Austria:
- The IST Austria offers funding opportunities in a wide range of fields. (Check https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) in any one of the areas offered by IST before the deadline date.
- Applicants must have four years of experience as full-time equivalent researchers by the deadline date.
- It is expected that each candidate will complete their Ph.D. before beginning the scholarship program (not later than seven months from the deadline).
- If the candidates are unable to provide a copy of the diploma or any proof of adequate security, a fellowship contract will not be awarded.
- Participants must not be Austrian citizens.
- The applicant must not have been working or studying in Austria for more than a year immediately prior to the application deadline or the call deadline.
- This program is not open to researchers who are already working at IST Austria up to the application deadline.
Supporting Documents for the IST Fellowship 2022?
- Research Proposal of up to 5 pages.
- Maximum 2 pages for CV.
- A Letter of Motivation.
- A Completed ethical issues table.
The application deadline to apply for the IST International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria is 5th November 2021.
How to Apply for the IST Fellowship 2022 in Austria?
- To apply for the IST program, applicants have to apply online.
- IST will send an email with all the necessary instructions and details to all applicants.
- Please provide your standard personal information, including your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- In order to be considered, candidates need to provide mobility information for the past five years until the call deadline.
- Candidates must complete all the fields required for PhD programs.
- If you have additional education information, make sure you include it in the application as it will help you in the selection process.
- Provide all the information regarding your current affiliation, such as academic or professional.
- An applicant must identify a supervisor from IST Austria. If desired and necessary, a secondary supervisor can also be chosen by the candidate.
- In order to be considered, applicants have to submit a project title of 100 characters and a summary of 300 words.
- Make sure your application is completed and submit it ASAP.