Is it difficult for you to study abroad because of financial limitations? If yes, then, you can apply for the IsDB international scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. The Islamic Development Bank scholarships are unique and one of the best available opportunities for studying for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree, since they are geared towards uplifting the Muslim communities in the member countries as well as other countries. The Islamic Development Bank Scholarships are designed to encourage self-motivated, talented, and eager students with splendid ideas to achieve a high level of competency and success as a result of their studies.
Scholarships under the IsDB Scholarship Programme are more than just a financial aid program in the traditional sense of providing funding directly to qualified and outstanding students. Moreover, it is also a tool for improving the socio-economic conditions of the Member Countries and the Muslim communities in those countries. It is a scholarship program and a development program all at the same time since the scholarship is given as an interest-free loan to students and as a grant to their communities/countries.
The fully-funded Scholarship program is designed to enable students to accomplish their national and international development goals. The IsDB program includes scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D, and scholarships for least developed countries. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship will provide the recipient with a monthly stipend, tuition fee, Travel costs, students’ medical insurance, and interest-free loans to start businesses. The prestigious and famous IsDB Scholarship Program offers students a chance to free themselves from the financial burden of education and focus more on their studies. You can also Apply Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
IsDB Scholarship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Organization: Islamic Bank Development
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Post Doctoral Research Program
- Scholarship Host Country: IsBD member or home country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Degree Levels of IsDB Scholarship 2023-24:
There are six scholarship programs offered by IsDB:
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Research Programme
List of IsDB Scholarship Programs 2023-2024:
- IsDB Scholarship Programme for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries (SPMC)
- IsDB Master’s Scholarship Program 2023-2024
- IsDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP)
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Programme
Financial Benefits of IsDB Scholarship 2023-24:
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Medical Treatment
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
IsDB Scholarships Eligible Countries List:
- Saudi Arabia
- State of Libya
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- United Arab Emirates
- State of Qatar
- Arab Republic of Egypt
- State of Kuwait
- Republic of Turkey
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Democratic and People’s Republic of Algeria
- Republic of Indonesia
- People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Republic of Yemen
- Kingdom of Morocco
- Republic of Sudan
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Sultanate of Oman
- Republic of Iraq
- Republic of Cameroon
- Brunei Darussalam
- Republic of Niger
- Burkina Faso
- Republic of Gabon
- Republic of Kazakhstan
- Republic of Azerbaijan
- Republic of Mali
- Republic of Senegal
- Republic of Guinea
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of Lebanon
- Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Republic of the Gambia
- Republic of Maldives
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of Uganda
- Republic of Benin
- State of Palestine
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Republic of Tajikistan
- Republic of Sierra Leone
- Republic of Togo
- Republic of Uzbekistan
- Union of Comoros
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
- Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Republic of Chad
- Republic of Albania
- Republic of Suriname
- Republic of Guinea Bissau
- Republic of Djibouti
- Federal Republic of Somalia
- Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Eligibility Criteria for the IsDB Scholarship 2022:
- IsDB member countries Citizens are eligible.
- For Undergraduate Programs, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master Programs, Must be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD Programs Must Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc Programs, Must Have a PhD degree in one of the program’s approved fields.
- A candidate must not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- A candidate must Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
The application deadline is not mentioned yet. Apply as soon as possible.
What is the application process for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023?
- You can apply online by visiting the official website.
- You will need to create an account for online applications.
- Your email address, along with all necessary documents and contact details, must be accurate.
- You are not required to pay any application fee.