Do you want to start your academic journey in Ireland? If yes, Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is now open to bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. students. 60 Scholarships will be provided to international students from non-EU/EEA countries.
Candidates who are interested to study under the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021 should have an acceptance offer from any eligible higher education institution from Ireland. Almost all Academic Fields & Disciplines are available under this scholarship program.
The Ireland Government Scholarship Program was established in 2010–2015 by the Government’s International Education Strategy. The aim of the 2021 GOI-IES scheme is to bring outstanding students and reflect Ireland’s engagement in target partner countries. All selected students will get a chance to explore Irish culture and participate in different community engagement programs.
You can Also Apply Global Korea Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded In South Korea
Government of Ireland Scholarships (GOI-IES) Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Supported by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Value: Funded
- Total Scholarships: 60
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 26 March 2021.
Financial Benefits Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
- A €10,000 stipend will be provided for one year’s study.
- A full fee waiver of all tuition will be provided.
- All registration costs.
Scholarship Eligible Institutions:
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Technology, Art & Design
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Scholarship 2021:
- All international students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply.
- An applicant must possess excellent communication skills.
- An applicant must be excellent in academics, as well as in professional, and creative excellence.
- An applicant should possess an offer letter from an eligible university while applying for the scholarship.
- An applicant must Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland.
The application deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021 for international students is 26 March 2021.
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship Program 2021?
All interested candidates can apply via the official Online Application portal. The official (GOI-IES) website link is given below.