Hey scholarship seekers, we have come up with a piece of exciting news. The most awaited and prestigious Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA is now open and accepting applications. This is a fully-funded student exchange program for Undergraduate Students. Selected students will spend approximately 4 to 5 months in the United States.
The Global UGRAD aims to bring future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education and gain demanding professional skills, and explore new cultures and values. The Global UGRAD provides non-degree full-time study program abroad in the USA on a competitive basis to university students.
Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 Details
- Country of Study: United States of America
- Sponsors: the U.S. Department of State
- Managed: by World Learning
- Program Duration: 4 to 5 Months
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Award Value: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 28 February 2021.
Financial Benefits of Global UGRAD 2021:
The Global UGRAD Program is administered by World Learning and sponsored by the US State Department and funding provided by the United States Government. The selected students for the UGRAD Program will get the following benefits.
- Modest Monthly Stipend.
- Full Tuition and Fees.
- Campus Housing
- J-1 Visas, Including Issuing
- Cultural Integration
- A Meal Plan
- Candidate age must be above 18 years.’
- A Candidate must be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country or currently resident in that country.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate in good reputation at any accredited university and has at least 1 semester remaining at their home university after the UGRAD program.
- A Candidate must have completed secondary education in their home country.
- A Candidate should have a solid command of written and spoken English Language.
- Must be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022
- A Candidate must be eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- A Candidate must be cleared fit by a physician to participate in the program.
- A Candidate must be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Global UGRAD 2021 Participating Countries Complete List:
Albania, Nepal, Indonesia, Algeria, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain Nepal, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Costa Rica, Macedonia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Philippines, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Morocco, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Panama, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Serbia, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Malaysia, North Macedonia, Paraguay, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Moldova.
The application deadline to apply for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 in the United States is 21st February 2021
How to Apply
To apply for the Global Undergraduate US Exchange Program 2021, you need to sign up and create their account. Once your account has been created, you will gain access to the portal. The official website advertisement links are given below.