If you are planning to study in Switzerland, you should consider applying for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship at ETH Zurich. The ETH Zurich prestigious scholarship program 2022 is sponsored and funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. This program is designed to enhance the knowledge and capability of eligible future leaders from countries that are participating in the program.
This program aims to equip participants with the skills and ability to contribute to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education programs 2022 at Zurich University are aimed at academically trained specialists and managers who work in private or public enterprises in the fields of teaching, research, or consultancy.
The E4D Scholarship Programme 2022 is available to applicants from Least Developed Countries, Low-Income Countries, and Lower Middle-Income Countries who have completed an accredited master’s degree program. The Scholarship Programme in Switzerland will cover travel and living expenses for candidates who wish to enroll in continuing education programs at ETH Zurich. You can also Apply for Flinders University AGRTP Scholarships 2023-23 for International Students
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Institution: ETH Zurich
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Nationals of Developing Countries
- Deadline: 30 April 2022
Scholarship Benefits of E4D Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland:
The Engineering for Development Scholarship 2022 provides successful applicants with the following benefits:
- Round airfare tickets (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance
- Tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
Eligibility Criteria for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland:
- Candidates must have a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university and proof professional working experience of at least two years.
- Candidates must have a minimal English Language Proficiency of TOEFL level C1.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the Institution for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich.
- Completed application form
- Candidate CV/Resume
- MSc or Masters Diploma & academic transcripts
- 1-2 page motivation letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the applicant is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS program for the respective semester.
- Employment Certificate.
- Certificate of English.
The deadline to apply for Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is 30 April 2022.
How to apply for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland?
There are two stages to the application process.
- You must apply for a MAS, DAS, or CAS program.
- After your acceptance into the MAS, DAS, or CAS program, Apply to the E4D scholarships program.
Students applying to an MAS, DAS or CAS program may expect to receive an answer in two to four weeks after submitting a complete application.