Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024 in Belgium is an excellent opportunity for international students who wish to pursue their academic careers abroad. The Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships attracts enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to an environment in which they can exchange ideas and learn from each other. This master’s scholarship in Europe offers the opportunity for students to acquire practical experience by integrating into a diverse community of intellectuals and masterminds. Moreover, the scholarship program has established itself as one of the leading programs in Europe that allow individuals to explore the country from a variety of perspectives, such as culturally as well as academically and practically.
The funded International Scholarship program 2023-2024 aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as top study destinations. The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training offers scholarships to outstanding students from around the world to pursue master’s degrees in Flanders and Brussels. The Flemish Ministry of Education recognizes the importance of promoting cultural diversity, education, and the advancement of knowledge by providing fully-funded scholarships for international students. The Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of € 8400 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
This Master Mind Scholarship program 2023-2024 provides students with the opportunity to enhance their skills during their course of study and equip them with the latest competitive skills while staying in Flanders and Brussels. These students have the opportunity to work under the supervision of renowned mentors from prestigious universities. The scholarship should not be combined with another scholarship from the Flemish government or an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. You can also apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Master Mind Scholarships 2023 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Duration: Two years.
- Eligibility: International Students
Benefits of the Master Mind Scholarships 2023:
- Students will receive a grant of € 8200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS).
- A Master Mind Scholarship grant covers accommodation costs, insurances, and a significant amount of their living expenses.
Check Similar opportunities
- Danish Government Scholarships 2023
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships Program 2023
- Ireland Government Scholarships 2023
Participating Institutions in the Master Mind Scholarships In Belgium:
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- LUCA School of Arts
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Karel de Grote University College
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
Eligibility Criteria of the Master Mind Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must apply for a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- Applicants should have a high standard of academic achievement and/or potential. (GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0)
- The candidates must possess a good knowledge of the English language.
- The student must be accepted by the Host institution to be considered for the scholarship.
The application deadline to apply for the Master Mind Scholarships 2023 In Belgium varies per institution.
How to Apply for the Master Mind Scholarships 2023?
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply and that the Flemish institution of your choice is a Master Mind Scholarship participant
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications to the host institution.
- During the application process, the host institution creates your application file through the Mobility-Online application tool.
- The Mobility-Online tool will send you an email informing you that you have been selected to participate in the Master Mind Scholarship program.