The Science Po, University is giving an opportunity to become a part of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024, in France. The grant is designed for Non-European Students to pursue their undergraduate and Masters degree in Sciences Po University France. The Emile Boutmy Scholarships are awarded to students who meet the specific admissions and course requirements of Sciences Po. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available at Sciences Po University under the Emile Boutmy Scholarship for students seeking undergraduate and master’s degrees.
The Émile Boutmy scholarship was created by Sciences Po, named after the institution’s founder Émile Boutmy (1871), as part of its efforts to recruit the best international students from outside the European Union in order to support its international development. Émile Boutmy Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students who meet the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and the academic requirements of the degree program. Émile Boutmy scholarship is made possible by the generous support of its sponsors (benefactors, companies, foundations) who want to help the most deserving international students enroll at Sciences Po. While official events are being held, private sponsors may be able to make direct contact with scholarship holders.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (also known as Sciences Po) was established in 1872 and is based in the city of Paris, France. It is one of the most prestigious and selective social sciences schools in Europe. Sciences Po helps students and recent graduates choose a career, develop a plan, prepare application materials, and network with employers. You can also apply for ARES Scholarship Program 2024 in Belgium (Fully Funded)
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Paris, France
- Host University: Science Po University
- Offered Programs: undergraduate, Master
- Eligibility: International non-European Students
List of Available Academic Fields:
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Doctoral School
- Urban School
- Law School
Financial Benefits of Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- A tuition grant of €14,210 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €9,500 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €6,500 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,900 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- The Émile Boutmy programme is a tuition grant of €13,100
Eligibility criteria for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- To be eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France, students must be first-time applicants from outside the European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union and registered to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship in France is a pure merit-based scholarship.
- Candidates must indicate their wish for the scholarship in their application form.
The last date to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France for Master Degree is 3 December 2023.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024:
- Eligibility Check: Ensure you meet the scholarship criteria outlined by the institution. Typically, the Emile Boutmy Scholarship considers factors such as academic merit and financial need.
- Select Your Program: Choose your desired undergraduate/Masters program.
- Application Submission: Complete the regular application process for your chosen program. Make sure to include all required documents and information.
- Express Interest in the Scholarship: During the application, express your interest in the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. This may involve filling out an additional section or form.
- Submit Financial Documentation: If required, submit any necessary financial documentation to demonstrate your need for additional support.
- Wait for Results: Once your application is complete, await the scholarship committee’s decision. Successful candidates will be notified through the official channels.