Applications are invited to apply for the ADB Internship Program 2020-21. Asian Development Bank Internship is a Fully Funded Internship Program students from ADB member countries are eligible to apply.
The ADB Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on Asian Development (ADB’s) current operational needs. The Internship program duration will be for eight weeks to 26 weeks maximum.
You Can Also Apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 Japan
ADB Internship Details
- Sponsored Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: 8 Weeks, to 26 Weeks
- Eligibility: ADB Member Countries
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2020
- A stipend for living expenses
- Airfare Ticket
- Work in a broader international development organization;
- Work opportunity with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Achieve a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Applicant should be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member country,
- Applicants should be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s trade.
- Candidate must hold an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have professional experience relevant to the internship assignment.
The deadline for the ADB Internship is 30th September 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the ADB Internship, you need to fill an online application form on the official website and upload all the required documents. The ADB official website link is given below.