The World Health Organization (WHO) internships 2022 are now accepting online applications from students and recent graduates who want to gain career-focused experience by working on WHO projects. The main objective of the internship program is to establish a network of potential health workers across the globe with the potential and skills to impact the health sector positively. During the WHO internship program, interns will be provided with physical training and training on health-related gadgets in order to train a competitive workforce that works within a complex health department and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
World Health Organization’s internship program 2022 teaches students how to deal with stakeholders in global health environments to achieve WHO-mandated global health goals. The program offers a chance for potential candidates to contribute to resolving global health issues under the leadership of a leading health organization. During the program, participants have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as gain exposure to varied capacity-building opportunities.
The WHO free international internship program is an excellent opportunity for every motivated student who wishes to boost their career development while getting involved with an international organization. The WHO internship is an incredible opportunity to add to your CV/resume since it prepares you to deal with the latest medical tools and provides guidance from international experts in this field. The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks to provide students with a diverse range of health opportunities in order to further the extent of human knowledge. Since its foundation, the WHO has been working to improve international health systems and organize responses to any potential dangers. You can also Apply Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2022 in France
World Health Organization Paid Internships 2022 Details:
- Internship Host Country: WHO member countries
- Sponsor Organization: World Health Organization
- Internship Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Open For: Graduate & Postgraduate students
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of the World Health Organization Internship 2022:
- No registration fee.
- Interns will get stipend if applicable
- Internships will be paid
- Students will be able to enhance their knowledge and experience in the health field.
- WHO Provides a Medical and Accident Insurance to all Interns.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Health Organization Internship 2022:
- You must be a citizen of the WHO member countries.
- Must be at least 20 years or older at the date of application.
- You must be a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- You must have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies at a university or institution.
- You must have a first degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- You are not eligible if you are related to a WHO staff member.
- You should be fluent in one of the languages of an office of assignment.
- You have not participated in any previous WHO internship.
- You must have a valid passport.
WHO internship deadlines vary; you are advised to check the dates according to the available vacancy.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship 2022?
- The applicant must apply online via the WHO Careers portal.
- In order to begin the application process, candidates must first go to the jobs page and search for the relevant opportunities.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email after the application has been submitted.
- You should include all your personal details, such as name, address, birth date, country, religion, etc.
- Please include your current academic qualifications as well.
- Make sure to complete all the required fields and forms for each section on the application form.
- Applicants must fill out a legal Declaration of Interest form in order to be eligible for financial assistance.