Would you like to work with the World Bank as a young professional? World Bank Young Professionals Program 2022 provides an excellent opportunity for young professionals to start their professional careers in an international organization. Young professionals from around the world and from a range of academic and professional backgrounds are being recruited to participate in WGP YPP 2022. Applicants with outstanding aptitude and commitment to international development, as well as the ability to develop into dynamic, inspirational, and effective leaders are the priority for this international opportunity. Furthermore, those candidates who align themselves with the mission of the World Bank Group throughout their academic career are more likely to be selected.
There are 189 member countries of the World Bank, a ramification of the Bretton Woods system, and the World Bank Group is an exclusive partnership of five global institutions working towards the fulfillment of sustainable development. Therefore, the young professional program offers a wide range of opportunities to learn and grow for participants. Young professionals will have access to a wide range of financial products and financial assistance through this five-year contract with the World Bank Group. The leadership development program is open to all individuals, regardless of their cultural background, academic background, or professional experience.
Applications are being accepted for three profiles under the program, namely, the World Bank, the International Finance Co-operation (IFC) and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA). Each of the three globally established institutions shares a common goal, which is to develop the future leaders that will contribute to a global impact. In addition to building on the rich legacy of its predecessor programs, the WBG YPP seeks to recruit and cultivate young leaders who will be able to collaborate effectively across our institutions in order to implement WBG solutions to development challenges. There are many aspects that make this program attractive at World Bank Group, including professional experience, leadership development, global rotation, policy training, networking events, and job placement. You can also apply for WFP Internship Program 2022 |World Food Programme Paid Internships
WB Young Professionals Program 2022 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States of America
- Location: Washington, DC.
- Organizations: World Bank IFC & MIGA
- Program Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: July 15, 2022 & September 30, 2022
Benefits of WB Young Professionals Program 2022:
- A competitive salary will be provided
- Health, Life, and Accident Insurance Coverage
- A Pension Plan
- Relocation and mobility Benefits
Program Key Features:
- Professional Experience
- Leadership Development
- Training on WBG Policies, Products & Operations
- Global Rotations across WBG
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Networking Events
- Management Supported Rotations & Job Placements.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Young Professionals Program 2022:
- A candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1990
- A candidate must have a master’s or doctoral degree*
- A candidate must be specialized in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- A candidate must demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- 1 Short Essay
- Academic Credentials
- Short Summary of Thesis
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
There are two different application deadlines for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2022.
For all profiles: June 15 – July 15, 2022.
For IFC and MIGA profiles only: August 15 – September 30, 2022.
How To Apply For WB Young Professionals Program 2022:
- Please ensure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria and have all of the necessary documents before beginning the application process.
- Applicants must complete the application within 90 minutes. The application cannot be saved in order to be processed later once the session has begun.
- An applicant must select one of three institutions according to his or her skills and academic background. A selection of these institutions is available (WB, IFC, MIGA).
- Please do not submit the same application twice.
- Candidates shortlisted for further consideration will undergo virtual interviews.
- During the recruitment process, candidates will be evaluated using a time-based computer-based financial test.
- Please click on the Apply Now button below to begin the WBG YPP application process.