Are you a young professional get ready to work with the World Bank? The World Bank Young Professionals Program 2022-22 is now accepting applications on behalf of the top three institutions (the World Bank, IFC, and MIGA).
This is a two-year leadership development program for young professionals in Washington, DC USA. The World Bank welcomes all qualified candidates from diverse professional, and cultural backgrounds, regardless of gender, gender, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
The WBG YPP aims to support young professionals who demonstrate a passion for international development, graduate education, and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles across WB institutions.
WB Young Professionals Program 2021-22 Details:
- Program Host Country: United States of America
- Location: Washington, DC.
- Organizations: World Bank IFC & MIGA
- Program Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: July 15, 2021
Financial Benefits of WB Young Professionals Program 2021-22:
- A competitive salary will be provided
- Health, Life, and Accident Insurance Coverage
- A Pension Plan
- Relocation and mobility Benefits
Program Key Features:
- Professional Experience
- Leadership Development
- Training on WBG Policies, Products & Operations
- Global Rotations across WBG
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Networking Events
- Management Supported Rotations & Job Placements.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Young Professionals Program 2021-22:
- A candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1989
- A candidate must have a master’s or doctoral degree*
- A candidate must be specialized in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- A candidate must demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- 1 Short Essay
- Academic Credentials
- Short Summary of Thesis
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
The last date to apply for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2021/2022 is July 15, 2021.
How To Apply For WB Young Professionals Program 2021-22:
- Make sure to prepare all the required documents before applying.
- Reviewed the application checklist.
- You need to complete the application in one 90-minute session.
- You will not be able to save and continue later.